X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagei
    started a topic Max Crit.

Max Crit.

Ok so for every 100 Crit it = 3% so I am told. So 3000 crit will be 100% Right?

I am an Archer and working on doing the most damage i can. so am working on maxing my crit.

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If there is anything you can trust, it is the law of diminishing marginal returns.

+100 crit when you are at 50 crits is worth than +100 crits when you are at 5000 crits.

All other formulas here are wrong.
    Even worse - could be asymptotic to a figure less than 100%.

Leave a comment:

• TrevorElrath
    replied
    Originally posted by R23077011 View Post
    Ok so for every 100 Crit it = 3% so I am told. So 3000 crit will be 100% Right?

I am an Archer and working on doing the most damage i can. so am working on maxing my crit.
    maybe those percentages are applied on the base crit/block percentage, let me explain:

lets say that the base percentage is 20%, then if you have 10000 crit/block = 300% your base will increase as that much so: 20%+(300% x 20%) = 80% <- this value is the total chance of blocking/inflict a crit.
    On other hand if the base percentage is 10% then 10000 crit/block will only increase it to 40%.The base percentage that i think they use is 15%.
    This way everything just make a lot more sense, since 9K crit/block will have 55% chance to trigger.
    For everyone that don't understand all that stuff, i will make it simple: every 1000 crit/block gives an additional 5% chance to crit/block.

That's my guess about it.

Leave a comment:

• Vaynard88
    replied
    is it the same for block? i was hoping to get a really high blockchance with my knight to get the passive regeneration all the time. but i saw knights on chinese servers with 10k+ block so apparently you cant reach 100% block either.
    maybe it also depends on your enemy's level? it would make sense if you need a higher critchance to crit against high level monsters/players. thats how it works in most other games too.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Did anyone read what I posted?

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    I put 8 level 4 crit gems in for WB. Sometimes it crits more. Sometimes it doesnt. It's really random.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
    even on the chinese server they struggle to crit even with 9k
    thats right. 9k crit more like 50% lol.

Leave a comment:

• -Arioch-
    replied
    i removed 4 lvl 6 crit gems and don't see a change in damage.

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    even on the chinese server they struggle to crit even with 9k

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    If there is anything you can trust, it is the law of diminishing marginal returns.

+100 crit when you are at 50 crits is worth than +100 crits when you are at 5000 crits.

All other formulas here are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
    1000 crit = 10%, thats why in china they go for 9000 crit
    are you sure about this at all? quote source please.

Leave a comment:

• DarkYuna
    replied
    Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
    That would explain alot... i have 3k crit now but barely notice any difference...

Leave a comment:

• R23021573
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    to know the formula of crit, u guys first need to understand superstring theory

no but seriously, how can they expect us to play a game without letting us know how a main stats work? to say not knowing doesn't matter is only what a nub would do. i want an official release regarding relationship b/w crit rate and crit stats

Leave a comment:

• R225310
    replied
    that it does, from my experience in world boss at 4100 crit compared to 3000 crit my damage dealt was the same. as well as the mpd that I run crit rate was always the same, I was worried about it when I did my test on the final boss of DT but the drop in 1100 crit did not phase me at all and I was still able to not use a rage rune to keep up with DF and SS so yes the mystery of crit I do not think we will ever know :P
    Last edited by R225310; 02-06-2013, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X