How hard is it for a knight to beat mages around level 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard is it for a knight to beat mages around level 50

Should I expect to be steam rolled and just accept the fact that it isn't going to happen or what? I'm getting out level'd and definitely out trooped cashes on every world boss is on all day i'm stumped.. lol

after about lvl 25 mages become easier to kill and at 50+ knight should have no problem killing a mage of the same lvl...
    it really depends on your build, and how much time or money you can invest in your char.

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
      after about lvl 25 mages become easier to kill and at 50+ knight should have no problem killing a mage of the same lvl...
      it really depends on your build, and how much time or money you can invest in your char.
      Mage should win against the knight.

Comment

knights really start to shine after lvl 60
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          i have not lost to a mage my lvl since i was about lvl 20...
          i'm currently 55 and can kill mages 60+, i'm not a heavy casher either.
          only $ i spent was for Vip first 2 months playing and $5 for the lvl 20 legend jewelry.

Comment

A knights best friend is MDEF. If you have an offense powered mage as a knight you will be hard pressed to beat that mage unless your mdef is high, that goes for any level. Where do you rate in Arena compared to mages your level?
            Our toons are ever evolving and I find go through stages as you progress

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
              i have not lost to a mage my lvl since i was about lvl 20...
              i'm currently 55 and can kill mages 60+, i'm not a heavy casher either.
              only $ i spent was for Vip first 2 months playing and $5 for the lvl 20 legend jewelry.
              Only way I will believe this is with an actual screen shot with stats from an active player...not in the arena. Everyone knows the arena nerfs players who are not online and even against an AI its not a good win. Your mdef won't be high enough to stand many hits from a mage of a comparable lvl unless you specifically target mages who have terrible builds. An actual mage will shred you. I know from experience that against a good mage of your lvl/br you won't stand up if they know how to build right simply because you can't kill the troops fast enough to get to a mage. I hit harder than most knights in my server and I can't kill troops fast enough to get to the mage without taking considerable damage. Screen shot or it didn't happen.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Only one mage can beat me in my server and that's bc he has the the theorine mount. Other than that either the mages on my server really suck or I have great defenses against them. Im in s41. Lvl 67 knight. The mage can beat me is lvl 70 as well so extra astral slot. I sometimes can beat him though. High block and high hp really helps.

Comment

astrals: will destroyer 5+, illusion 5+, enshieldment 5+, mdef 5+,patk 5+, goddess blessing 5+
                  hp: 10k to 15k more than those mages
                  mdef: 9k+ min, best if u can hit 10k mdef

combo: Holy Seal followed by slasher followed by whirlwind followed by ulti slasher followed by slasher n whirlwind,troops shld have died, rest is up to you.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I am a level 64 mage, I beat some knights easily, some knights beat me, some knights (oops got the FUN song in head now) always lose when they challenge whether i'm online or offline. It's just a question of how you build your character. If you are a knight and want to stand against mages then you better be working on MDEF, Block and HP.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                      I am a level 64 mage, I beat some knights easily, some knights beat me, some knights (oops got the FUN song in head now) always lose when they challenge whether i'm online or offline. It's just a question of how you build your character. If you are a knight and want to stand against mages then you better be working on MDEF, Block and HP.
                      and illusion and deflection astral.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        Only way I will believe this is with an actual screen shot with stats from an active player...not in the arena. Everyone knows the arena nerfs players who are not online and even against an AI its not a good win. Your mdef won't be high enough to stand many hits from a mage of a comparable lvl unless you specifically target mages who have terrible builds. An actual mage will shred you. I know from experience that against a good mage of your lvl/br you won't stand up if they know how to build right simply because you can't kill the troops fast enough to get to a mage. I hit harder than most knights in my server and I can't kill troops fast enough to get to the mage without taking considerable damage. Screen shot or it didn't happen.
                        dont go threw the troops target the mage they are squishy no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by R23198193 View Post
                          dont go threw the troops target the mage they are squishy no matter what.
                          Seal > Ultimate Slasher > Shield > Ultimate Slasher... mage is dead, troops fall easy

Comment

if the knight stops at lvl 50 for a while and get holy seal to lvl 20, I guess it shld be easier to kill mage

Comment

will take about a month or more to get holy seal to 16

Comment

Working...
                              X