How hard is it for a knight to beat mages around level 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
    if the knight stops at lvl 50 for a while and get holy seal to lvl 20, I guess it shld be easier to kill mage
    You cant do that.. it would require so much xp at later talents you are forced to lvl just to able to contain the amount of xp needed to lvl up talent, without lvling before.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      You cant do that.. it would require so much xp at later talents you are forced to lvl just to able to contain the amount of xp needed to lvl up talent, without lvling before.
      XP/gold rate increase per increased level of talents slows quite a bit @ 20

Comment

As for me, a mage, it is easy to cream every knight in my server except a few (like 6k BR more than I have). So even if you're a well built knight, going against a well built mage would be pretty bad. Your chances against them would rely on Illusion and Block.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          at lvl 57 the talent lvl is capped at lvl 15...
          i'm 57 now with lvl 14 talent, cost 24mil exp to get lvl 15 and 25.3mil exp to lvl to 58.

Comment

With a high enough Holy Seal, no one class is difficult to beat for any other now. If you can stun someone for three turns repeatedly, you can pretty much own whomever you want.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              XP/gold rate increase per increased level of talents slows quite a bit @ 20
              yep above talent lvl 20 it wont increase that much each time, only 500.000 exp more each lvl of talent so you can go long way

Comment

I am a level 51 non casher mage. I had talent level 12 before I had to level up.
                I can beat most anyone up to around level 59. To answer the original question the short answer is maybe. It is all going to come down to your build vs. their build.
                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                X