Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Knights weakest during early levels for BG, GB, Catacombs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Knights weakest during early levels for BG, GB, Catacombs!

Saw alot of guys posting knight OP,
    but
    are they really OP from lvl 1 - 30?

Knights getting clicked by mages all the way in BG if i rmb correctly.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Knights are only OP if they are pass level 50 and built right, under 30, yes, knights are weak.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I don't understand this "Knights are OP" sentiment. With all things being equal, a good mage has the edge. Heal on block is the only thing that can reasonably save said knight but in the end, buh bye warrior. =)

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        I don't understand this "Knights are OP" sentiment. With all things being equal, a good mage has the edge. Heal on block is the only thing that can reasonably save said knight but in the end, buh bye warrior. =)
        Lol.

Are you referring to 1v1 or 3v3 or GB?

Nevertheless, go s40 and check the mighty Namira.

Comment

Originally posted by sinafteh View Post
          Lol.

"With all things being equal." Mages are the intended counter for knights. Why do people keep referring to the best characters on their server?

Comment

Caused you said a good mage has the edge?

What about good knight has the edge?

I'm sorry, i dont belong to s40. i belong to s43

P.S

With all things being equal, a good mage has the edge. Heal on block is the only thing that can reasonably save said knight but in the end, buh bye warrior.

This statement is so untrue.

Comment

This is kinda funny...put a mage who's spent as much as this "Namira" against him/her and it would be funny to see how this plays out. Like Knowing said, "With all things being equal." That would be like me against a scrub mage (poor build and lower br and/or lvl than me)...would end badly for the mage.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

That's why so many people are commenting Knights are so OP in end game.........

Comment

Lol.

But namira spend about 100k balens monthly, I mean if I am a knight who spends 100k monthly too, probably I would be able to clear lvl 100 catacombs at lvl 55 as a knight.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

goddess blessing, don't go with aegis and use pots

Comment

i'm lvl 43 and I feel pretty weak at the moment oh sure some times I can win against an equal lvl mage or archer but thats down to poor skill rather than my knight being anything special.

I do hope things improve as at the moment I feel like I'm being left behind in cata and world boss

Comment

If u are talking about WB, catacomb, knight always behind mages and archer no matter how high your level is.

Once need to clarify, the people saw some knights op, just bcoz those knights spent much more money, believe it the Mage and archer always can beat knight based on same investment. Choose archer or Mage if u are a non-cashier, otherwise you will either quit or invest a large amount of balents to catch up with same level Mage and archers. It is already approved in Chinese version wartune.
                        Originally posted by mush55 View Post
                        i'm lvl 43 and I feel pretty weak at the moment oh sure some times I can win against an equal lvl mage or archer but thats down to poor skill rather than my knight being anything special.

I do hope things improve as at the moment I feel like I'm being left behind in cata and world boss

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                          If u are talking about WB, catacomb, knight always behind mages and archer no matter how high your level is.

Once need to clarify, the people saw some knights op, just bcoz those knights spent much more money, believe it the Mage and archer always can beat knight based on same investment. Choose archer or Mage if u are a non-cashier, otherwise you will either quit or invest a large amount of balents to catch up with same level Mage and archers. It is already approved in Chinese version wartune.
                          Really?

I am a VIP 8 knight and I often beats top Mage in my server who is a VIP 9?

Ain't the mages and archers in Chinese forum complaining how OP knights are?

And what do you meant by approved in Chinese wartune. Lol.

Comment

You are just ignorant

Well, let me explain bcoz you are simply stupid.

1, first of all, you are VIP 8, just approve building a knight need to spend big amount, Assume what u said is true ,Congrats, you already spent 2,000 USD!
                            2, second, how many balens you spent on your gem, astral? how many your nooblish VIP 9 opponent mage spent besides VIP expense?
                            3, Third, you are VIP 8, how many knights are VIP 8 by now? so you are just isolated case.

The reason why knight spent more money is very obvious, they earn less gold daru than archers and mages from WB and catacomb, so that they have to buy more balens to maintain same quality and quantity of games and astrals of mages archers.

Really?

I am a VIP 8 knight and I often beats top Mage in my server who is a VIP 9?

Ain't the mages and archers in Chinese forum complaining how OP knights are?

And what do you meant by approved in Chinese wartune. Lol.
                            Last edited by R25664847; 02-06-2013, 01:45 PM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

I'm a level 62 Knight on S1 with a BR of close to 47k. I am not a heavy spender, haven't bought balens in a couple months.
                              It's true, knights are not going to make the gold and daru the archers and mages make on WB. It takes us longer to level up astrals and most other things. However, if you can hang in there somewhere along the mid 50's you will start being very competitive against archers.
                              Of course it's always a work in progress and mdef is your best friend.
                              It's always a challenge trying to keep the mdef up against the higher powered mages. If you build your knight right as any class you are going to be a challenge to others.
                              "My" advantage is I will bring you into the 1 minute mark of a fight and sometimes into 90 seconds or longer if you last. When I have you there and throw up a reverse dmg that will do 1500 dmg per turn, then 2000 dmg per turn along with a maxxed shield and level 15 holy seal to stun you it's a difficult combination to beat.
                              Of course there are much stronger players but not many at my level.

Your Pvp God

Comment

Working...
                              X