Catacomb Boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacomb Boss?

Does the evil eye do physical damage or just magic?

I'm trying to decide if you should use my Pdef astral or not. Thanks

Both hes normal attack is Magic ( lightning Blolt ) the aoe roll is ( physical damage ).
    If im wrong someone correct me

Comment

Originally posted by ConzA View Post
      Both hes normal attack is Magic ( lightning Blolt ) the aoe roll is ( physical damage ).
      If im wrong someone correct me
      Thank you. I've not been using it. I've been using goddess blessing or enhanced regeneration and 95 is kicking my *** even being all potted up.

Comment

Both Patk and Matk.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

What Level U are Now SirChuck? I pass Lvl 99 when I Level my Mage to 53 and Pass Thru 100 with mdef 9k, matk 9.3k, no pots applied yet

Comment

Just Use Mdef Pots, Lvl 50 and up Uses Matks, so u need to build up mdef, Thats what i've Noticed Doing Catas

Comment

I am a level 50 non casher. I have beat lvl 100. I highly recommend both pdef and mdef, also a high block rating. The block helps cut down the stun you receive. For the bosses I also recommend guardian, rage and group regen runes. For the mage class, you want all heal spells you have equipped, do nothing but heal every chance you can, keep suntoria going, and just use your rage building lightening spell at other times. Also the Blessed Health astral is a must.
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

I put the Pdef astral back on today and was able to beat the level 95 boss and get the 100 evil eye down to 3/4 of a bar of hp left so I say thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X