Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Few Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Suggestions

Dear R2,

I've been meaning to post these suggestions for some time now, couldn't really manage the time before today. I hope u guys will find something interesting for your consideration. I also hope these ideas are original and I don't waste your time as you read them

* Introduction of Potion Synthesis and Potion Conversion: This doesn't require any description, you already know what I mean. I just wanted to add that, it would be really great if there was a way to use the worthless lvl1 defense potions and other potions not needed for a certain character type.

** Tombs in the Wild: Why not scatter a few tombs in the wild offering a bit more daru than the monsters there. It may be unlocked by killing a certain number of monsters in the wild.

*** More items for sale against vouchers at the shop: I know you have heard this over and over again, but I really have to mention that there has to be some other items you can sell (in exchange of vouchers) at the shop other than just the three types of runes. I am not even talking about wings or anything fancy, but I really think that you can and should increase the item type for non-cash players who can only use vouchers.

It is needless to say that I am a free player and I want to thank r2 for keeping the free players in the game. Apart from a few disadvantages for the free users, I think its a competitive game cause I can still beat all my same level players (VIP or not, with or without wings ). So R2 rocks!!!!!!!

I do have some more suggestions for the game but I really gotta run now. And I also want to see the responses to these suggestion Will post the rest soon.

Character Name: StephenBD (Lvl-57/Knight)
    Server: S58 Lambridge Stronghold
    Last edited by STB-BD; 02-06-2013, 02:24 AM.

I like both ideas. As for the tombs in the wild, it would be useful only for low-mid levels. At higher levels, you really have an excess of darus..

Looking forward to your other ideas
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      At higher levels, you really have an excess of darus..
      Thanks for the feedback, I know what you mean about the daru access for the higher level players (WB events/Farming/Solo and MP dungeon tombs etc.). But I really like hunting Daru in the wild and I think you cant really get enough daru specially if you are saving for the next type of troops besides enlightenment is a costly business daru wise.

Comment

I love the Potion Synthesis idea! +11111
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by STB-BD View Post
          * Introduction of Potion Synthesis and Potion Conversion:
          Good thinking! I like it. ^_^

Comment

I really like, but I also don't see it happening

Combining Potions, Synthing Potions, Daru Tombs in Wild... awesome ideas.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
            X