Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Rage Rune Crisis! SOS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rage Rune Crisis! SOS

    Hello! I'm a mage and I got a double skill so it's really useful when it comes to MPD's. I am always in full healer mode every MPD and sometimes I can't help but use rage runes especially after failing to kill the last boss. As a mage, rage runes are really important for me but the problem is I can't buy them anywhere. I always use up the few rage runes I get from cata or guild blessings and there's nowhere to buy them. I just wish that rage runes will be on sale soon.

  • #2
    Us mage only had 1 solution if rage rune not going on sale:
    Pve set.
    But seriously, it's really pain to get this set complete, especially when we're on lvl 50 and 60 =="
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

    Comment


    • #3
      Rage runes are scarce.

      This game requires time and intelligence to play well. Money makes it easier but does not solve all problems.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        same problem here,
        what i do is do 20/20 duels and i usually get some ragerunes doing that. Catacombs and Guild Altar help too... there's nothing more you can do about it.
        ~ Redoga ~

        My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Yanxx View Post
          Hello! I'm a mage and I got a double skill so it's really useful when it comes to MPD's. I am always in full healer mode every MPD and sometimes I can't help but use rage runes especially after failing to kill the last boss. As a mage, rage runes are really important for me but the problem is I can't buy them anywhere. I always use up the few rage runes I get from cata or guild blessings and there's nowhere to buy them. I just wish that rage runes will be on sale soon.
          I feel your pain but it can be got around. The best way to solve your initial problem of needing rage after dying is to do a death run. just build rage, do not try to kill, just build rage then go back in and kick some butt. I have lost count of the times we've needed to do that and it works very well to maximze chances of getting through the final boss.



          Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


          Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

          Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

          Demented children don't impress me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Serrin View Post
            I feel your pain but it can be got around. The best way to solve your initial problem of needing rage after dying is to do a death run. just build rage, do not try to kill, just build rage then go back in and kick some butt. I have lost count of the times we've needed to do that and it works very well to maximze chances of getting through the final boss.
            yeah that' what we usually do. But I mean... I wish it can also be bought by vouchers. Oh well... xD

            Comment


            • #7
              Ironic though.. another account I have is a knight.. she is overloaded with rage runes and I don't even really need to use them on her. It can be frustrating.



              Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


              Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

              Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

              Demented children don't impress me.

              Comment


              • #8
                rage runes can be found from treasure chests in erandel.
                62996
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  rage runes can be found from treasure chests in erandel.
                  Good tip, thanks.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X