Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TAKING OUT THE refined ore quest plunder come on GM.... you should have timed it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAKING OUT THE refined ore quest plunder come on GM.... you should have timed it

The bounty king exchange will finish on the 8th of February, come on GM why u take out the refined ore quest?????? My ores are exactly planned before the 8th of February. You should be more consistent omg 2 refined ores then i get my bounty king quest, what an inconsiderate move from you GMS....

It finished on the 5th, the exchange is open till the 8th for your convenience.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

What captcortez said.

Also, the exchange time is longer simply there for your convenience in case you forgot to exchange.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'm so sad about this. I was on every single day since I joined, but alas it was impossible for me to get enough Pristine Ore for the event.

Not very fair to the newer servers...

Comment

Originally posted by Hikaran View Post
          I'm so sad about this. I was on every single day since I joined, but alas it was impossible for me to get enough Pristine Ore for the event.

Not very fair to the newer servers...
          don't worry even older server as i am also not completed sadly
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Same as me.. I only need 1 refined ore to get my Kings Bounty,hayyyzz!

Comment

And i think,in valentines event, its hard to get the pig mount with out spending balens.. =)

Comment

I asked about the kings bounty quest and per there rep, the majority of players including free players finished everything 7 days early.

Comment

Originally posted by R25445241 View Post
                  I asked about the kings bounty quest and per there rep, the majority of players including free players finished everything 7 days early.
                  This is my 2nd round bounty king quest and I was preparing it for my legendary, I even have skipped a day to do the quest because I was so busy with work, and estimating it to be just nice to get the next bounty king quest, but yes, alas! suddenly the quest was ripped off..............

Comment

You had a lotttt of time for King's Bounty. But sorry to those in newer servers. :/ Read the quest dates not the exchange dates? That'd help. :|
                    Game: Wartune
                    Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
                    Name: Blue
                    Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
                    Server [S1] Ivory Islet
                    Name: Blue
                    Class: Hunter

Comment

Working...
                    X