65 MPD NM discussion (first boss)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 MPD NM discussion (first boss)

Is it possible to do without any pve set?
    What stats would you need in order to achieve that (with and without pve set) ?
    @ people who did it before: what compo did you use? How strong was your party? Did you use pve sets?

We tried to fight it just to experiment (no pots, scrolls or wc) and got to 3/4 of first bar. Possible to do it for us if we buff?

Now all those questions can be answered
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

its funny. you guys even dont want to use covenant to try and come here ask for info.

Comment

--"
      Like i said we weren't even trying. We just wanted to see what we're up against when we will actually try on easter.
      Why would we waste our WC on an attempt we know we'll fail if wc actually helps us doing 65 in normal mode? Why waste exp for no reason?
      ~ Redoga ~

Comment

You need wc to complete normal? thats troubling :/

Either way...try around avarage 60k br unbuffed, go full scrolls+lv 5 pots and wc...should be a decent attempt atleast

Comment

aww jeez... we are around 45-50k br unbuffed and hoping we could do it at 50k br clean...
          buff wc, scrolls and pot should get like 57-58k br... isn't that enough?
          Last edited by Linazz; 02-06-2013, 03:40 PM.
          ~ Redoga ~

Comment

we are at 45-47k BR .. we did it.. 2mage 2archer.. no leg pve 50 set.. but with some rings and trinkets leg..

my bad.. NM.. we did normal.. silly me
            Last edited by ShiKKihS; 02-06-2013, 07:45 PM. Reason: not fcking reading :D

Comment

will probably need 70k+ BR at least judging by the dmg that the damn boss deals in aoes...even at almost 60k BR, with almost 12k pdef and 11k+ mdef, the boss still hits pretty hard (without crit). The crit dmg is more than my hp (which is almost 51k....) while non crit dmg is like 20+k on focused attacks and multiple close to 10k hits from the aoe. It almost feels like fighting a boss in necropolis where u have to deal insane amt of dmg in shortest possible time before boss "enrage attacks" u...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Well... When we hit 60 an 65 people told us we'll never be able to complete those mps with our br and team compo. And guess what! we did it and made em look like idiots.
                So we'll give everything we have with easter
                and hopefully make unbelievers gape! .... hopefully..
                ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  Well... When we hit 60 an 65 people told us we'll never be able to complete those mps with our br and team compo. And guess what! we did it and made em look like idiots.
                  guess we will have to find a team of 40k br and clear it to show everyone.
                  Prolly someone will find a team of 30k br to clear it hehe.

Anyway good job clearing dt nm.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                    That only applies to normal mode MPs. Us lvl 65+ have tested it on ourselves and know the kinds of damage we're taking from the boss. Even with 11k Mdef and 12k Pdef, the boss easily deals more damage in 1 hit than we have hp (meaning we get 1 hitted by boss). I would really love to see how a team of 40k or even 30k BR clear NM temple when a near 60k BR player has failed. While I normally consider BR as trash for gauging a player's strength, with a difference of 20 - 30k BR, you could be sure that the bulk of your survivabiity due to crucial stats that also add to your BR is being considered. If its a difference of 5 - 10k BR, I can accept that some might have gotten that extra 5 - 10k by adding useless stats like matk for archers and knights. So far I've not been able to try it with a team of lvl 60 PVE legend or even lvl 60 PVE set wearing mages, so I can't say if it is even possible for us 60k BR players. In fact, I need to be able to survive more than 1 hit from the boss first to even stand a chance of surviving by letting the mages heal...(and they need to be able to heal 50k hp in 1 heal...so good luck with clearing it on your 40k BR).
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                    X