Guild Tree XP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tree XP

"I" believe that you shouldn't gain xp from the tree unless you have energized it. The people that just park in the chamber and got to bed or whatever they do just wind up blocking people from being able to pick up contribution and/or fight invaders as they are standing right on top of them.

Easy solution would be making the xp gain unavailable unless you have actually energized the tree.

+1! your right

Comment

Completely disagree, some people are able to leave characters parked in chamber while they work, sleep or otherwise deal with real life. The guild tree is generally summoned when MOST people can be there, which obviously will not be 100% of the guild. So you think the people who contribute to the guild should be denied xp because they are afk and not energizing... Would you want to not recieve any xp if one day you had to afk in the chamber?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

that is unfair on the players that support their guild but are not able to be online at the time of the guild tree, so they lurk in the guild chamber........

maybe the people that have not energized the tree should not be in your guild because your guild is not considerate of its members and the fact that not everybody can be online and playing when you think they should be, maybe they should be in a better guild that cares about their members
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I agree with the OP.
          In fact, I've made the same suggestion before.

But I think we can improve it.

Energize and get +50% more EXP.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Or some clear area that nothing is going to pop up in so you don't have 30 ppl trying to get stuff 5 others not around or standing on top of. That is the problem. There is the one small nook that no ore/fruit appears but invaders do. So there is no safe place to stand that doesn't effect those that can be online.

And yes Condor, your idea is even better.

Comment

Here is a place where ore or invaders never appear. My guild has a rule for afk ppl to stay there.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	m06-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	1664234

Comment

Originally posted by Alpdruck7 View Post
                Here is a place where ore or invaders never appear. My guild has a rule for afk ppl to stay there.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]33726[/ATTACH]
                im pretty sure invaders spawn right there as well if im not mistaken.
                Morganna
                Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
                Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
                  im pretty sure invaders spawn right there as well if im not mistaken.
                  Lols, yup they do. They never spawn at the utter lower right of the screen, let them afk there...

Comment

There is no place safe from invaders in the chamber, but it's a risk you minimize by having afkers stand in a certain place. I still think the OP is pretty much being selfish and not really understanding the point of a guild is to advance all not the special few who happen to be on when tree is summoned.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                      There is no place safe from invaders in the chamber
                      They spawn only at a few places, so you're safe from them at quite a number of places, really.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        They spawn only at a few places, so you're safe from them at quite a number of places, really.
                        Respectfully disagree, Creamy. I always park in a certain place.. the same one pictured as "safe" rare, granted it's rare but it does happen, that invaders spawn right there.

adding this pic i just took

Click image for larger version

Name:	invaderinsafespot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	685.4 KB
ID:	1664245
                        Last edited by Serrin; 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM. Reason: added picture

Comment

Respectfully disagree, Creamy.
                          that's fine ^^

Comment

You are right, I'm completely selfish for thinking there should be a small area free for afk'ers so that it doesn't effect those who actually make the effort to show up daily. Its very selfish that the people actually there should be able to play and not be blocked by someone else piggy backing off the people actually on. Yup.

Comment

Respectfully disagree, Creamy. I always park in a certain place.. the same one pictured as "safe" rare, granted it's rare but it does happen, that invaders spawn right there.

adding this pic i just took

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33758[/ATTACH]
                              I didn't mean there, Serrin. That's indeed a place they constantly spawn. If you look at the pic in post #7, in the bottom right corner, that narrow bit of tiles there, they never, ever spawn there. Or in the little area where we enter the GC, that little plateau, they never spawn there either. Only on the stairs leading to the main area.

Might bother with a pic of my own later. Maybe. Someday....
                              Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 02-08-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X