Question about Catacombs level 100.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Catacombs level 100.

Why is it after you beat the level 100 boss in Catacombs that you have to fight him again, and unable to blitz to level 100, & what about potions, scrolls, & runes that you use to beat it, do you get them back? Please assist me to understand this, cause at this point, I think that it is a ridiculous & stupid rule, etc.!!!!

Because after you finish the catacombs, it continues with tormented necropolis, so level 100 isn't the end as you call it.
    And I dont think any player will ever make it to level 35 of this tormented necropolis, I wouldnt even be surprised if there isnt anyting beyond level 15 anyways, the makers wouldnt have to program that for atleast another 4 months, just to show you how dificult it is

Comment

Why is it ridiculous and stupid??? If you beat him once you can beat him again. I'm now at the point I do it without pots and runes and even going in cold without built up rage. Isn't it enough you don't have to go through 99 levels and only do one to reap rewards?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Why is it every time a question whether legitimate, or stupid(truely only stupid question is the 1 not asked) is asked, & someone's got to be rude? This is what the forums are for, are they not? Like I keep saying if you have no positive feed back, and feel like being rude & crude, then please keep your feed back to yourself, cause we who ask legitimate, or stupid questions dislike being ridiculed just as much as all of the so called arrogant know-it-alls dislike seeing either whining, or stupid questions. R2, this so called community(Moderators included) needs some work in etiquette, respect, and above all politeness!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X