Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i doing good as lvl 32 any tips and if posible put the pic of ur knight state th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i doing good as lvl 32 any tips and if posible put the pic of ur knight state th

Click image for larger version

Name:	S130  Dragonmar WARTUNE at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	456.6 KB
ID:	1734327
    hy guys here my knight lvl 32 want to know am i doing fine and if posible put yr knights pic it will help thanks

not bad but then again thats not too good either, if you want to be good then your br should be atleast at 12k for a lvl 32

Comment

so weak bro
      Last edited by ajipriyono; 02-06-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1664232

this is my other char...

Comment

well in above pic as u can see i was not in any guild so dont get guild skill buff my br around 11,000 when i join guild

Comment

Originally posted by ajipriyono View Post
            so weak bro
            If you don't have any constructive feedback to provide to the player, then don't post at all.

Originally posted by R28488129
            ??????????
            This is considered spam and your post will be deleted without further notice.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

How can i Screen shot, i hit the key Print screen and nothing, or where are the shots stored?
              Knight Player
              43 Casher
              21 Non casher

Comment

Originally posted by R28706953 View Post
                How can i Screen shot, i hit the key Print screen and nothing, or where are the shots stored?
                on most keyboards you need to hold the FN button then hit printscreen ( saves it to clipboard) then open paint or any other image editing software and paste it.

Comment

Originally posted by 530CaliBoi View Post
                  not bad but then again thats not too good either, if you want to be good then your br should be atleast at 12k for a lvl 32
                  im only 16k BR and im level 41... i had nowhere near 12k near 32 , but im a mage so i don't know if its that much of a difference between the two classes.
                  Last edited by Moriganna; 02-07-2013, 06:12 PM.
                  Morganna
                  Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
                  Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Working...
                  X