Question concerning Refined and Pristine Ores and Mysterious Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question concerning Refined and Pristine Ores and Mysterious Resources

While I'm sad that I wasn't able to complete the Pristine Box or the King's Bounty due to not having enough time to complete either, due to being a relatively new player on Glassford (123Area), I was hoping whether someone could answer a question regarding the event materials.

Once the exchange expires on the 8th, will any remaining Pristine and Refined Ores also disappear, or will we be allowed to keep them as long as we want? Same question for the Mysterious Resources.

Thanks!

They won't disappear you can put them in guild vault for safekeeping. Personally, i'd go ahead and cash in the pristine ores for the 100k gold, 100k daru and 10 insignia you get right now but save the other ores and resources if you can't make any boxes.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      They won't disappear you can put them in guild vault for safekeeping. Personally, i'd go ahead and cash in the pristine ores for the 100k gold, 100k daru and 10 insignia you get right now but save the other ores and resources if you can't make any boxes.
      don't use them, save them because most event resources will be used again in future events.

Comment

Working...
      X