disregard for R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disregard for R2

That's what I had things that you die in the game, asking R2, which does not even deign to respond and explain it?

A small example of :

"Date/Time of Problem: 01-30-2013 10:35 pm

Customer Message:

Yesterday I had about 1000 Balens account, not spent anything from this, and now I have only 25 Balens, ***!! me lost? Been stolen? Please explanation of where my balensy
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 12:56pm - R2 Chronos
    Hello
    Thank you for your recent inquiry. We certainly appreciate your patience while your concern is being investigated. Please rest assured this is of utmost importance and we working diligently to resolve the matter. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~ The R2Games Team
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 3:19am
    How long will I still waiting for a definitive answer where did my balens ?
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 9:56pm
    How long will I waiting for a definitive answer where did my balens ?
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 10:13am
    How long will I waiting for a definitive answer where did my balens ? Jan. 30 reported no Balens in my account, and so far I have no answer
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 10:14am
    5 days have passed and nothing
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 10:48pm
    Is the silence of the Company and so long setting where did my Balens means its helplessness and incompetence, or is that for the disappearance was the same company. Do I really need to publicize this case on the forums and eventually someone from the company gave me the answer?"

Did you have the impression that the policy to take money R2 is that the player does not count, no need to try to keep players in the game
Working...
X