Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

gratz and boo to onimad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    err.. that's my real BR with piggy
    Ooh, you got piggy already? Can you ride her in WB Bloodfang in an hour? Am curious how she looks when ridden. ^_^

    Comment


    • #17
      Grats ^^ by the way, what armor set is that?? the bow looks very pretty

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        Grats ^^ by the way, what armor set is that?? the bow looks very pretty
        Lvl 60 Legendary PvE

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
          I say grats only. Why boo ??

          No one can argue that player doesn't work on his character, and please don't start that balen argument, as farming materials for FULL legendary equipment is pain in the rear end, no matter money spent, EVERYONE needs to farm like crazy to get those said pieces.

          Now, the question @ 100$: are there stats potted or not? (lol)

          Grats again and Cheers!

          Boo because his br is now some 1.5x mine. The boo is just my jealousy as a player.

          Comment


          • #20
            dannnnnnnnnnnnnng gratz
            IGN:Vanguard

            Level:scion 5*


            Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

            Rank:ArchDuke

            Fantasia

            Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

            You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

            only for the ladies

            Comment


            • #21
              hurry up and get your last piece legendary, that will then look so sexy!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                hurry up and get your last piece legendary, that will then look so sexy!
                waiting for my last 3k insignia....
                ☣CAIN☣

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                  I say grats only. Why boo ??

                  No one can argue that player doesn't work on his character, and please don't start that balen argument, as farming materials for FULL legendary equipment is pain in the rear end, no matter money spent, EVERYONE needs to farm like crazy to get those said pieces.

                  Now, the question @ 100$: are there stats potted or not? (lol)

                  Grats again and Cheers!

                  lol, 150 pieces for free from event, a lot of SK from VIP wheel, yep need farm very crazy xD
                  class balance ****
                  cash - noncah balance ****

                  so game ****? - ye

                  dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Where did those Wings come from ?
                    Knight Player
                    43 Casher
                    21 Non casher

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R28706953 View Post
                      Where did those Wings come from ?
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Its-Over-9000

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thank you and oh snap that is a lot
                        Knight Player
                        43 Casher
                        21 Non casher

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                          I say grats only. Why boo ??

                          No one can argue that player doesn't work on his character, and please don't start that balen argument, as farming materials for FULL legendary equipment is pain in the rear end, no matter money spent, EVERYONE needs to farm like crazy to get those said pieces.

                          Now, the question @ 100$: are there stats potted or not? (lol)

                          Grats again and Cheers!
                          Nope. Those stats are pure unbuffed unedited unaltered stats. That being said, your point about working hard on mats is moot. There were events in the past month that allows you to spend to get legend stones and lots and lots of lvl 5 crystaloids. The only thing he needs to work hard for is the insignia to get epic shards. His guild has lvl 10 shop so they have been buying stones daily since months ago. Hardly any effort required imo since all you need is pay 2500 contri daily for 5 stones and a couple months would've net u 2/3 of the legend requirement. Insignia? effort required to pwn other players in arena with his previous stats? (he was 17+k br with 13+k pdef and 12k+ mdef with 55k hp) I would like to see how many ppl can beat him in arena with those kind of stats....not much effort is really required in building his char...only effort spent is timing the recharge right and the amount of recharges made. Rest is pretty easy with no effort required. Not to mention the Therion Sand rider mount adds wonders to his overall stats as well. Also, OP neglected to post his mount stats which are nearing 600 in all stats (less of 100 from therion you still get lots of stats from balens spent since no one can get enough whips to get that kind of stats from weekly GB alone. Unless you're disgustingly lucky that everytime you use advanced training, you get 20 therion blessing...if that is the case I really have nothing to say...)
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Nope. Those stats are pure unbuffed unedited unaltered stats. That being said, your point about working hard on mats is moot. There were events in the past month that allows you to spend to get legend stones and lots and lots of lvl 5 crystaloids. The only thing he needs to work hard for is the insignia to get epic shards. His guild has lvl 10 shop so they have been buying stones daily since months ago. Hardly any effort required imo since all you need is pay 2500 contri daily for 5 stones and a couple months would've net u 2/3 of the legend requirement. Insignia? effort required to pwn other players in arena with his previous stats? (he was 17+k br with 13+k pdef and 12k+ mdef with 55k hp) I would like to see how many ppl can beat him in arena with those kind of stats....not much effort is really required in building his char...only effort spent is timing the recharge right and the amount of recharges made. Rest is pretty easy with no effort required. Not to mention the Therion Sand rider mount adds wonders to his overall stats as well. Also, OP neglected to post his mount stats which are nearing 600 in all stats (less of 100 from therion you still get lots of stats from balens spent since no one can get enough whips to get that kind of stats from weekly GB alone. Unless you're disgustingly lucky that everytime you use advanced training, you get 20 therion blessing...if that is the case I really have nothing to say...)
                            Why not just say 'gratz' to the dedicated player and move on? Quite a few players that have sunk thousands on the game have quit or now only play occasionally. To do everything you mentioned proves everyone's point here as all of it takes dedication - *at least*.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              Why not just say 'gratz' to the dedicated player and move on? Quite a few players that have sunk thousands on the game have quit or now only play occasionally. To do everything you mentioned proves everyone's point here as all of it takes dedication - *at least*.
                              I was just saying that it doesn't take effort to get his stats. I never said he isn't dedicated...as for saying gratz, I would reserve it for when he gets full lvl 60 legendary (he isn't that far off from it actually...)
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Server merged; sees onimad; RAGE QUIT!!!! True story.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X