Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Suggestion] Battleground Honour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    See, my goal is to be the beat stick of every high level schmuck who needs me to pad his honour
    level up a bit so this mid level shmuck can sciphon off your honour points...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      level up a bit so this mid level shmuck can sciphon off your honour points...
      Nuh uh.
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West
      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
        Nuh uh.
        Spoilsport... :sadface:
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

here's your answer get vip level 5 50% less honor loss or heck spend a fortune get vip 9 no honor loss!

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
            here's your answer get vip level 5 50% less honor loss or heck spend a fortune get vip 9 no honor loss!
            *40%. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              There is. You must back your honor title with BR. Pick your battles. Work with your team (though that is tough to do the majority of the time).

You have to understand, if you are getting crunched @ 400 honor a pop from someone who is 20 character levels above you, they are obviously playing spoiler. If you think about this, you'll understand why. You also have to understand that not everyone will make Lord Divine immediately - and quite frankly, it stinks once you get there.

1.5X will alleviate this somewhat - with 1.6X broadening the brackets to somewhat stop x9 camping. If you don't like how things are now, wait 'til EOM (hopefully). Pump up VIP levels to soften the blow.
              mmmk, Pick my battles? Yeah, like i chose to fight a lvl 70+, because I know that I could beat them. Most of the 70s on our server are high commander or better, so it is not someone playing spoiler. They are notorious for getting 10-20 kills per bg every night. So that theory is out as well. As for pumping up vip level that is a solution that is not applicable, and besides the point of why can someone lose 400 in one fight but never get more than say 35-40.
              Yes, I know about the update, even mentioned it as alleviating part of the problem. I am a lvl 50 who can easily handle most of the people in the 50-59 bracket.
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                mmmk, Pick my battles? Yeah, like i chose to fight a lvl 70+, because I know that I could beat them. Most of the 70s on our server are high commander or better, so it is not someone playing spoiler. They are notorious for getting 10-20 kills per bg every night. So that theory is out as well. As for pumping up vip level that is a solution that is not applicable, and besides the point of why can someone lose 400 in one fight but never get more than say 35-40.
                Yes, I know about the update, even mentioned it as alleviating part of the problem. I am a lvl 50 who can easily handle most of the people in the 50-59 bracket.
                I am *positive* you cannot lose that much honor against high honor'ed players unless you are over them... kill streak or not. Cap please.

Players will look for a guildie or someone very high in honor to lose to in order to get a HP refill. You also have up to 6-ish minutes to look and see the players you are fighting against. If you BG very frequently, you get a feel for whom you can deal with and for whom to avoid.

It is by design for the honor inequality by means of a win or a loss - as there are ways to reverse the trend. I always enjoyed it. It forced me to make strategies (before honor immunity) and to be precise in carrying those same strats out. Additionally, as long as your guardians are still up (granted that is a problem with top tiered players), you can wiggle and lure. I admit, it's difficult overall but that's all you can really do. It can be difficult to keep amassing honor - definitely not for everyone to try.

If you know of the 1.5X patch, why the complaint? Besides, if you can handle your upcoming bracket, awesome.

Comment

Wow another example of how someone has a question, suggestion, opinion, etc., and they post it here only to face a bunch of rudeness, & ridicule.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
                    Wow another example of how someone has a question, suggestion, opinion, etc., and they post it here only to face a bunch of rudeness, & ridicule.
                    How am I rude? No name calling going on. No digs or snide comments either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
                      o.O This is one of those threads with none of that, a little off topic joking aside. Are we reading the same thread?!

Comment

I think he's more likely talking about my ginger *** in this thread specifically...

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          I think he's more likely talking about my ginger *** in this thread specifically...
                          Then he'd be wise to read the whole thread and not stop at your first post.

Comment

i got bored on bg~ lvl 40s on same place with lvl 50+ ,
                            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by theIdark View Post
                              i got bored on bg~ lvl 40s on same place with lvl 50+ ,
                              S'all about to change... ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X