Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remove stealing from farms its illegal gold obtaining !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing is illegal. Maybe we should all go to prison for murder...

On a serious note if people steal from you then steal from them. Overall I make more gold from stealing from other people's farms than I do from losing my own. We have a few people who take heavy offense to stealing their crops on my server to the point of being ridiculous but I just don't steal from them. I also avoid stealing from friends or guildies. If you are so concerned about people stealing from your farm then remove them as a friend or warn them first and remove them if they do it again. This is how quite a few people are.

I only get annoyed when people camp my special crops I get from VIP wheel and grab them before I can get them even when I am ready for them. I think it is sad that players will go this far.

Comment

Hahahahaha...so funny! Stealing is illegal
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

But them should remove it if man pay sed me balance should be real mony steel :P

But sed some coste gold should be some its now.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          No way... people are getting killed in this game?! o.O I thought it was all hugs and cuddles and fluffy bunnies and rainbows? :/
          I can has fluffy bunny?
          ♥Hell♥
          Sybian
          S1 - VictisHNR
          *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

I somehow can understand his point ;p
            I think that there are a few people using alts that plant gold seeds on those farms and once those farms are ready, they can harvest those alts farms.
            butya, you still obtain a small amount of gold and there is a limit of harvesting per day.
            So nothing really serious n-n
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

I mostly do not care about stealing, though I would think that ppl in guilds would know better to steal from guildies. If you look at it from the big picture, you're causing a guildie to get less gold to spend on astral/donating to guild to get legend stones/guild horse, etc. Its detrimental to the growth of the other person you're stealing from...that being said, someone asked who do we steal from then? That is a simple question to answer. Anyone that isn't in your guild is a good choice to steal since you would want your guild members to all grow stronger and trash everyone else from other guilds to get the max rewards from guild battles every week. I do get lots of idiots in my guild who do not understand that fact sadly...as for stealing being part of the game, teamwork in the guild is also part of the game, but sadly few ppl view it as such. So the "being part of the game" argument is kind of weak imo since it is up to the player themselves to choose who they want to steal from and many are making poor choices showing their pathetic ability in good decision making
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

uh its a quest in the game when your a lowbie the game teaches u to share with all your friends. ABRAHAM

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  I mostly do not care about stealing, though I would think that ppl in guilds would know better to steal from guildies. If you look at it from the big picture, you're causing a guildie to get less gold to spend on astral/donating to guild to get legend stones/guild horse, etc. Its detrimental to the growth of the other person you're stealing from...that being said, someone asked who do we steal from then? That is a simple question to answer. Anyone that isn't in your guild is a good choice to steal since you would want your guild members to all grow stronger and trash everyone else from other guilds to get the max rewards from guild battles every week. I do get lots of idiots in my guild who do not understand that fact sadly...as for stealing being part of the game, teamwork in the guild is also part of the game, but sadly few ppl view it as such. So the "being part of the game" argument is kind of weak imo since it is up to the player themselves to choose who they want to steal from and many are making poor choices showing their pathetic ability in good decision making
                  Actually, I'd prefer my guildmates get my gold, daru, kyanite if I am unable to harvest. Making my guild stronger and depriving our opponents of a free resource.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

also do the math if u share with your friends meaning steal each others crops u gain much more so help each other grow. just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                      Actually, I'd prefer my guildmates get my gold, daru, kyanite if I am unable to harvest. Making my guild stronger and depriving our opponents of a free resource.
                      Amen to that!
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                      X