Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer questions.

ok theres two questions which i need help with now,

1) im lv 60, i have pristine force, enhanced determination, pristine sniper's edge, pdef and mdef orange astrals. what is a good astral for the last slot? i have orange illusion and orange goddess blessing and i thinking between this two. which is a better choice and why?

2) what talents should i get? i am thinking to get scrutiny and stealth.. but really, is there a must-gets and must-not-gets? any recommendation? and instinct would make bloodthirsty really useful i thought

thanks in advance
    Last edited by shynnblue; 02-07-2013, 09:45 AM.

hmmmmmmm if you're going to play talents i suggest to level up holy seal and just get level 1 stealth. it would be helpful if you can bash players in a round. and with the astral. we got similar astral(i just dunno with the level) but on my 6 slot it was orange illusion(level 6) its kinda gamble but yes dodging(1 dmg) sometimes is better than taking damage every time player hits you :P

Comment

Originally posted by skatsteyp View Post
      hmmmmmmm if you're going to play talents i suggest to level up holy seal and just get level 1 stealth. it would be helpful if you can bash players in a round. and with the astral. we got similar astral(i just dunno with the level) but on my 6 slot it was orange illusion(level 6) its kinda gamble but yes dodging(1 dmg) sometimes is better than taking damage every time player hits you :P
      thanks for well thought reply, well cuz i was thinking scrutiny might help in world boss, since my main skills for wb are AS, MS and DS.. so if AS scrutiny procs, MS might do alot more damage especially when buffed with 50% heroic.. not sure if that thinking is valid thou.

as for the astral.. i know illusion is very popular with the archers.. but i have a thinking.. goddess blessing say lv 6, stacked with stealth (and medallion for against players) will give about 22% (~40%) reduction in all damage, this will consistently let us survive a few more turns in battle.. as compared to the risky illusion astral which might be better or worse depending on luck.. i really can't decide on this one for those of you who use illusion over goddess bless, mind sharing why you made that choice?
      Last edited by shynnblue; 02-07-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I have loads of HP. I can generally survive most dink-and-dunk matches because of it, but with consistent dmg reduction, obviously the math is not in my favor if I face someone who will kill me before I can kill him/her and it just becomes a formality until I die. Illusion gives you the hope that you can win ANY battle. Anytime Illusion procs, it's like I just got a free turn. Especially against mages! Love it if I dodge one part of their Rain of Fire or Meteor cause I just gained back a turn in tempo.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
          thanks for well thought reply, well cuz i was thinking scrutiny might help in world boss, since my main skills for wb are AS, MS and DS.. so if AS scrutiny procs, MS might do alot more damage especially when buffed with 50% heroic.. not sure if that thinking is valid thou.

as for the astral.. i know illusion is very popular with the archers.. but i have a thinking.. goddess blessing say lv 6, stacked with stealth (and medallion for against players) will give about 22% (~40%) reduction in all damage, this will consistently let us survive a few more turns in battle.. as compared to the risky illusion astral which might be better or worse depending on luck.. i really can't decide on this one for those of you who use illusion over goddess bless, mind sharing why you made that choice?
          here is my character. bad thing i dont have the luck to get that astral so for now i have no choice but to use illusion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i also have scrutiny but i can't feel its % add damage so i suggested you not to get it. instead focus with your holy seal + stealth coz in long run it will help you alot.

Comment

here is my character. bad thing i dont have the luck to get that astral so for now i have no choice but to use illusion.

i also have scrutiny but i can't feel its % add damage so i suggested you not to get it. instead focus with your holy seal + stealth coz in long run it will help you alot.
            wow i must say that's very nice character for a 61.. for the scrutiny part.. yea i heard lots of people saying it seems like no damge is added.. hence i suspect that it actually add crit rate instead of crit dmg? not so sure tho just wild guess..

one question .. does high level holy seal stun mobs in pve too? or just useful in pvp? coz im actually not so much of a pvp guy, just want to complete tough dungeons lol.

Comment

only PvP will stun activate.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                wow i must say that's very nice character for a 61.. for the scrutiny part.. yea i heard lots of people saying it seems like no damge is added.. hence i suspect that it actually add crit rate instead of crit dmg? not so sure tho just wild guess..

one question .. does high level holy seal stun mobs in pve too? or just useful in pvp? coz im actually not so much of a pvp guy, just want to complete tough dungeons lol.
                that character having trouble against mages hahaha i dunno im not crazy balenor i just abit for some socketing rods only. i dunno what still missing, and aslo i dunno where to start T.T anyway, thanks for appreciation dude :P

Comment

that character having trouble against mages hahaha i dunno im not crazy balenor i just abit for some socketing rods only. i dunno what still missing, and aslo i dunno where to start T.T anyway, thanks for appreciation dude :P
                  yea i'm not crazy balenor too, saved all the socket rods from Lv1 till 55 to socket all the eq and spend rather minimal. i like that 13k patk lol if it isnt buffed.

Anyway, is there a talent guide for archer that i can check what each level of skill does?

Comment

yes. i dont have any buffs with that. anyway im not sure if there are some guide about on talents, i havent tried searching any.

Comment

Working...
                    X