new guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guild battle

i think new formate stinks no honour or very little for lower guilds will be hard to get new members i see people leaving game

why would u make it so only the top 8 guilds get to battle? Why don't u make 2 different brackets 1-8 and 9-16. This new change will make people leave the game!!!!

Comment

so true i already know about 10 ppl to leave if new guild battle change applies :P

Comment

Imo. we havent tried the new guild battle yet we only know so far that it consist of a total of 8 GB and it starts monday and ends on friday so we have 3 GB in 1 week. now it didnt say exactly if the reward will be the same or it will get incremented or how
        many participants will be in the new gb. so we nid to w8 for that patch and try for ourselves.
        btw they have added the Divine Alter right?! so i think its all good
        we just nid to adapt in this new patch and re-adjust our battle plans/tactics or whatever
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-08-2013, 04:40 AM. Reason: typo
        “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
        you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
        Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

well if all my friend are quitting cause of some changes .i may not want to see any good from it .

Comment

all games have their ups and downs there's NO perfect game nor will be perfect it is created by human therefore it always has an error
            and nid fixing from time to time or month mb a year.. just saying
            Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-08-2013, 07:08 PM. Reason: typo
            “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,

Comment

I love a ide to only top 8 guild is no ide for TOP guild to get a low lvl guild some stay afk, people fall to sleep

Its everybody guild to recruitera new members and try get strong guild.
              After try become top 50 in every guild players strengt so you are sure for get a spot to a Guild Battel.

No pain no gain.

Keep up this good works.

But if them take away honors frome Guild Battel so should them put up more attempts for BG Battel ground.

Its not fair to get 850 honors in battel ground if man win or more depends if man done it before 20 minute. Do other dont get must noting arount 400.
              And you dont earn it every people in a guild dont earn get noting.

In a battel ground people need to fight for get honors and its more serios earnet points.

Rise attempts frome 2 to 5 rounds a day. or frome 2 to 4.
              Last edited by dwmedia; 02-08-2013, 08:08 PM.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

One does not have to try the new system to figure out that it will significantly increase the power that the powerful already have and make it more difficult for those who are not in the top 8. So your just try it reasoning is ****. If you want to participate in GB you will have to be in the top 50 players in the top 8 guilds. It matters not what the rewards are the fact remains that significantly fewer people will be able to get them. A guild of one person playing 50 different characters could theoretically be the top guild on a server as this is not against the rules. Personally, I believe that the truth is some people will quite and others will adapt. Some will rise up and others will dwindle, but this change will in fact make it harder for those not in the top 8 to compete in the arena, and in the battle grounds which will mean even fewer rewards - that is a fair assessment of the situation.

Comment

It is probably good for them and try to join a guild that is already top 8, then get them swell trying to be nice and have a place in our guild when we encounter real bad resistance are just bad are 2 guildar actually trying to win. Only then is the Guild battel fun when it becomes a war. When we do not meet the rank 2 guild on our server without rank 3 and below, so we drive top 30 players and 20 random spot where the 20 pieces have a chanc and join up. When we meet rank 2 guild we take the top 50 players.

But it is now only Sundays we meet rank 2 team that are fun the rest of them 3 gb day joins them then stand them afk in spawn for them has nothing to not hige damges for kill us. And it's not even funny all of us trying to go down and kill them while they drink coffee and try to get to a duel but admitted max limit rised.

Therefore, it is perfect to top 8 teams get to play which makes them best players from poorer guild are trying to put themselves in the top eight guilds are and will be more wars and more action. Which makes hours fun.

I personally think of them, do not even try villa become a top player, you need them not play this game but can go play simson or Sims or any other game. This is a växnings game where it's meant for you to become stronger players and increase in rank for every day you play. If you do not even try it, so have them nothing in a battel and do.

It is as if there would be war between the two countries, do not type the United States would start sending out wheelchair bunda people to war when they have stronger people can send them instead.
                  Last edited by dwmedia; 02-08-2013, 08:57 PM.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Personally I think this is yet another example of the devs in an MMO trying to make their lives easier without any consideration for the players.

It's pretty easy for the guys in the top 8 guilds to adopt a laid back attitude towards this change, but for those of us who have FOUGHT our way in to the top 16 this is a pretty ****** move. In essence all that's being created are playgrounds for a select few guilds and damn the rest of the players. Players can mouth platitudes like "adapt or die" as much as you want, but you'll generally find that the person saying it is a member of a top 8 guild and will be quite smug about the fact that they can rapidly get stronger while the weaker players and smaller guilds wither away.

Will this game be more fun if each server has only 8 guilds to choose from? After the update if you want to maximise your chances in the game then why bother joining a smaller guild - which means the smaller guilds will either have to merge and lose their identity, or struggle along as best they can in an effort to try and catch up.

I understand the idea behind this move - free up server space by removing inactive players - but there are much simpler and more effective approaches which appear to have been ignored (e.g. if you don't log infor a certain amount of time your account is automatically deleted).

Without anything to balance the playing field on the side of the smaller guilds and weaker players (and no - a mere 10 level limitation is nowhere near enough to counteract the adverse effect of reducing the number of guilds participating in guild battles), then I suspect that Wartune will rapidly go the way of other games that ignored the players.

Such a shame. And I was all set to give the game a positive review.

Comment

crappy ideas

limiting Guild Battles to only 8 guilds is simply Idiotic. If anything i agree with splitting competitions up into sections, 1-8 9-16 and so on. This allows more guilds to participate and earn rewards, and in turn allows them to grow stronger. Of course the rewards will be less the lower in rank as they are now, but this way more get to fight.
                      Guild Battles are a huge way to gain Insignia which in turn allows access to better equip. If lower lvl guilds are excluded from guild battles its a big set back and makes it even tougher for a new guild to start up and rise.

limiting guild battles to only 8 guilds will only cause players to join those top 8 guilds that can fight in the battles. Those 8 will likely be fighting the same 8 guild repeatedly and it will get boring. If there are other GBs happening like 9-16 this allows for those guilds to grow and possibly join into the 1-8s...
                      seriously who's idea was it to LIMIT guild battles... completely counter-intuitive.

*oh and come up with ideas to improve the guild battle itself. EX: eliminate the chance to spawncamp, change up the GB map, or add some new strategy to it. ADD to the game instead of Limiting it ... duh?
                      Last edited by Ghadente; 02-08-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ghadente;358903]

well we havent tried it yet havent we so lets see it first and participate for a week or two see.
                        b4 we comment and complain about this change cuz if its not good in the game they will make some change and fix it tho. overall this is a good patch another feature to look up too.. and how this new features wont be beneficial for some of us.. 100% lol : )

Comment

Mr I am in a top 8 guild it is easy for you to say wait and see your position is secure. You will have the best rewards and armor. Which will in fact give you more arena victories in both the group and individual arenas. Better gear will also help you dominate the BG for more rewards and push the peeps not in the top eight even further back. It is how this game works the strong are rewarded and those that are trying to get strong get smashed. Very few of the guilds in the middle rankings survived the server merger and now the ones that have fought their way into the top 16 are going to be made weaker and die off as well. So then you will be forced to merge or quit your guild to compete and even then the top 8 guilds have more than 50 players so even merging will not assure you a place in GB as the elite may be more loyal to long time members even if their BR is lower than yours. Loyalty to your guild is totally not rewarded in this system where only the strong survive and if you are not already one of the strong it gets harder and harder to become one of them. There is a growing gap between the elite and everyone else and there is a shrinkage in the amount of positions open to those that are considered elite. Even if a noob joins one of the 8 top guilds there are already 50 peeps ahead of them for GB and until those elite 400 players quit there is no reason or incentive to allow anyone else one of those spaces. There is also no incentive for the top guilds to get rid of inactive players as their BR still counts toward guild strength. If your guild has more than 50 active players then some get excluded and they if they are smart will try to find a guild where they are with in the top 50. What I think would be great is if the top 20 players on each server made their own guild. Then each person in that guild made several alts to get their battle rating into the top 8. Actually you could have 8 guilds of 10-20 peeps especially cashiers with several alts each and those 80 to 160 people could dominate the server forever and no new person would ever get into a guild battle. Plus they will dominate BG as no one else would be able to get the honor and the cool equipment. So BG will be members of the top 4 to 8 guilds on each server fighting for the top spots while everyone else either gets hunted and dies or just sits in the safe area. They will also dominate arena combat as well and no one new would be able to get into the top ranks. They will also get the best rewards from world boss as well and if all of them used their new stand in for world boss 3 times a day no one but them would ever get any extra reward for hitting 1% damage. So please quit pretending that this game is about anything other than the strong getting stronger. I mean if your guild is in the bottom 4 of the top 8 then of course you don't want too many people to quit cause then you will be the weak one getting your butt kicked and one day it will be just the top 4 guilds in GB because the bottom 4 are sooooo much weaker and have gotten tired of loosing every battle. That's right now 4 guilds used to winning at least some of the time will become loosers as their members flock to the top 4 at least their strongest members who get sick of loosing every week. It is how this game works. It will not matter soon there will be 4 guilds that show and 4 guilds who drink coffee and collect rewards while they loose every battle. I mean really that is how it is already 4 great guild and 8 medium guilds and 4 guilds that never win except when they face each other. So the top four of those 8 are used to winning most of the time and will now be loosing half of the time. Their best players will want to win more and go to the top 4 guilds and then take peeps spots who will either quit or join one of the 4 weaker guilds so they can at least get the rewards. While peeps not in the top 8 will not be getting enough honor or insignia to get the best gear and will either not care or say screw this and find a new game.

So the question isn't will this change really suck for guilds levels 9-16 especially on servers like ours that recently merged. There is no question that people will quit because of this. Having two or three tiers is a much better solution, but that is not how this game works. This game is about doing everything you can to be as powerful as possible and the casual players, well they should find another game.
                          Last edited by R25922483; 02-09-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Change is good for less active servers such as mine (s61-s58) where there are not more than 8 active guilds, and from the impression I have gotten is most servers are this way. Because servers vary so much then it would be nice to have it individually tailored somewhat to the needs of the server but this would probably just be to complicated to implement. I'd also think my server would have benefited a lot from a lower cap for players in guild battle to encourage more guilds to grow so everyone isn't just flocking to the top few guilds and it would likely prevent 1 or 2 super guilds and spreading the strength out more. But again tailoring to the needs of each server individually would be too complicated.

I'm also glad to free up my saturday nights now. 4 nights a week and both weekend nights was too much. The week is better for me but I seem to be in the minority here.

Comment

how many active players do you think are in rank 9-16 guilds? and did you ever think that not all in rank 1-8 guilds can participate in guild battle..but more people in guild the better in terms of helping on mps, more people in guild tree means more exp, and with the addition of divine altar( higher chances of defending it) to have better rewards i think.

Comment

Working...
                              X