Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To:
    That's quite a long story i havent read them all really, just some and i think. the best move here is merge cuz as i say to my other posts. Strong guild is already ahead of low guilds and are still growing faster than lower guilds so.. if u pause for awhile and ponder whats best to do now (quit is not a solution for competitive ppl) now that 1.5 patch is coming. to make story short. always think best for ur guild if ur GL think whats most beneficial for us/me or fr my guild. and
    whats the right move now some things nid to be ponder really.. thats all..
    Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-10-2013, 09:58 PM. Reason: added/typo
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Sorry but I agree with new system. I prefer only 8 guild in Guild Battle. My guild is 8th rank, but I dont mind. The dev have implemented a new system to have fun: Divine Altar. So appreciated the short duration in the week of the guild battle.

Comment

There are two principle ways to look at this.

#1 - Only 8 Guilds? Wartune is now the SUXX and everyone will leave.
        #2 - Hmmm, I was in a GW Guild that didn't make the cut - time to work harder and get there through Guild Mergers and leveling my *** off.

For our Guild, we're 12th and not happy about losing Guild War, but we're making changes, looking at Mergers and busting out nut to get INTO the top 8. The way we see it, "It's time to nut up or shut up."

Remember, when life gives you lemons, kick it in the nuts and say "I wanted a beer, *****!"
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
        X