No announcement yet.

New cross-server battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare to be farmed by the same guys for a LOOOONG time then because leveling just gets harder the higher you get and most of them guys probably won't leave because they don't want to lose the honor in the next bracket. Atleast splitting the levels 30-34, 35-39, ect. you are much more prepared when you step into the next bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by NytroXTX View Post
      Prepare to be farmed by the same guys for a LOOOONG time then because leveling just gets harder the higher you get and most of them guys probably won't leave because they don't want to lose the honor in the next bracket. Atleast splitting the levels 30-34, 35-39, ect. you are much more prepared when you step into the next bracket.
      You obviously don't get it dude so I'm going to stop arguing with you. Its too much effort for R2 to do that. They aren't going to do it. Understand that or don't. Doesn't change anything. For the record though...I don't get farmed. A big hits me...I hunt them until they go back to their spawning point. I lose 10 honor and if it takes me 3 tries to do it...that's 30 honor. They get lets say 46 per kill. 46*3 is 138 honor. Unless they are a higher lvl VIP they lose a lot more. So learn the game, learn your class and stop begging R2 to make your game easier.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Actually, I've spent 2 or 3 years playing wizard 101. And no, wizard 101 isn't any different for age groups than wartune is.
        If that game's PVP is better suited for you...why not go play it? Leave the big boys/girls to play this one.
        Yitien:

Comment

Since you don't like farming I won't suggest FarmVille as a game more suited for you.

Comment

35-39, 40-44, 45-49, ect. That's my opinion. You don't like it, simply don't say anything. I could've easily done that to your guys before you jumped my *** about mine. Sorry, I'll let the kids play.

Comment

A public forum... where people of differing opinions and views can discuss them.

Play nice people or I shall open a crate of whoop *** so big... you'll be bitching about me being a haxxor for months...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

35-39, 40-44, 45-49, ect. That's my opinion. You don't like it, simply don't say anything. I could've easily done that to your guys before you jumped my *** about mine. Sorry, I'll let the kids play.
                You forgot a small detail here. You post a comment on this thread and its open to the public. Players have every right to post any comment to this thread. You posted a suggestion. We disagreed with it. You offered arguments for it, we offered arguments against it. That's the nature of these threads. If a player wants to get butthurt over a thread...they make ointments for that I hear.
                Yitien:

Comment

30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, ect. That's my suggestion . It's more competitive and fair for ALL players.

Comment

My friend depends on your build....Hehe i am so insane can't wait for that BG cross server..> is actually 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60-69 70-79 do you know why i am so happy.... cos i am a knight level 45 so i will label in 40-49 groups with how much br guess.... 29kbr non cash user! soon i am getting gold-patk-mdef-pdef on level 5, soon finishing gemming all gems to level 5 i have 15 sockets opened... pvp 45 arena on and 2 legend 40 and 2 rings 40. Not to talk about little stuff that will boost me as well like: Academy-sould crystals etc troops. BUT MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT 10K HONOR UNTIL CRUSADER AND I GET ROAYL STEED+CRUSADER MEDD.... I GOT 100 WHIPS READY FOR THAT SO BE AWARE IF U SEE ME IN BG.
                    Server [1] Temple Of Ibalise
                    Name: SHINxTENSHI
                    LEVEL: 45 CLASS: KNIGHT
                    GUILD: RENEGADES 4TH STRONGEST IN SERVER.

Comment

不明觉厉(﹁"﹁)

Comment

30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, ect. That's my suggestion . It's more competitive and fair for ALL players.
                        And where is the competition than? You want 5 levels battles, and between these 5 levels you need at least 30 players to have a nice battle....which of course wont be, at least at little levels. It would be boring. No competition at all. Why don't you ask: 30-34,35-39 and so on + balens users and non balens users in separate rooms...and eventually a BR separation also...lmao...Why don't you ask to make the battleground 1vs0 so this way you will be sure you win all the time

Comment

So many whiners here.

Before, it was 40-80 and people ask for 10 levels separation. Now that it is given to you, it's not enough.

How about we split them into 1 level each. And you can only fight people with +/- 10 BR?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            So many whiners here.

Before, it was 40-80 and people ask for 10 levels separation. Now that it is given to you, it's not enough.

How about we split them into 1 level each. And you can only fight people with +/- 10 BR?
                            Only one in this thread, thank you very much...

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              So many whiners here.

If it was like that, I'd cream most of the knights I get my hands on...
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                If it was like that, I'd cream most of the knights I get my hands on...
                                That's cream abuse, I tell you! >:[

Comment

Working...
                                X