No announcement yet.

The 1.5 patch update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont agree with the changes in GB. i can see alot of reposte if that follows through

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
      nope a across the board price reduction and atleast with this more people would want to keep playing instead of going to other games becuase they can not keep up.
      Explain how this would help? I'm dying to hear your reasoning here. Think about it. Let me explain this. Right now you say your astrals are 4 lvls lower than those who play all day right? If they cut down the amount of the astrals...won't you still be 4 lvls lower? The players who have all day still get more gold. More gold means higher lvl astrals. Regardless of the cost, more gold means higher lvl astrals. Regardless of the cost of the astral...the end result will be the same. More gold means more astral exp. This will not help.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

nope a across the board price reduction and atleast with this more people would want to keep playing instead of going to other games becuase they can not keep up.
        that changes nothing except raising the stats ( stat boosting astrals) of all players and making the mp's alittle easier.
        imho it's not needed, there are much more important fixes and updates needed in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          clothes again for cashers, nothing said about craftable wings, so clothes too ( but on chinese clothes n wings craftable) = again all update for cashers, what can get non cashers troops n 70+ compaign xD update sux
          Your statement that all the updates are only for cashers is incorrect. The guild alter is for non cashers. As well as the cross server BG, plus some others.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
            Your statement that all the updates are only for cashers is incorrect. The guild alter is for non cashers. As well as the cross server BG, plus some others.
            this small non balance or really usefull benefits , all feutures wich change balance between casher vs non casher for cashers again, so all i said correct
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
              this small non balance or really usefull benefits , all feutures wich change balance between casher vs non casher for cashers again, so all i said correct
              No I don't think everything is for the casher. I see the only thing that benefits cashers will be the clothing really. That and the obvious (VIP and mystery shop). Right now we don't even know that the clothing is upgradable. It may be in the future but right now it may not. It could just be a "skin" for the toons. Only thing we can say for certain is...wait and see what happens.
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                No I don't think everything is for the casher. I see the only thing that benefits cashers will be the clothing really. That and the obvious (VIP and mystery shop). Right now we don't even know that the clothing is upgradable. It may be in the future but right now it may not. It could just be a "skin" for the toons. Only thing we can say for certain is...wait and see what happens.
                wings was with stats already, why cloths not? ( i dunno what cloths do, bcs cant read chinese, but on them servers eacj piece will give +5 ( rage how i understood when try translating them guide on off china site)

imagine if its true

simple i cant understood r2, they firstly add casher things, then afetr several months add same for non cashers with small chance of get it, servers die...but they continue same thing

or maybe 7road dont see situation?
                Last edited by akirayama0ka; 02-07-2013, 07:33 PM.
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

lol i really dont understand your logic barbarossa so your telling me and every one that reads the threads that your almighty thought of keeping these high cost on astrals and guild skills helps lower level 2-3 hours a day players nope it sure doenst in anyway at all only makes it a hinderance for them to gain beter stats and progress further into the game most quit becuase they see level 6-7 astrals and players with high level guild skills that they can not and will not attain anytime in the near future unless they spend money for free players like my self and many others i call ♥♥♥♥ on your gaming ethics and anyone else that would try to keep lower players and non cashers from getting stronger just like a casher minus the high level gems.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-07-2013, 10:52 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Actually the wb stand in is for balens which is so sad

Comment

lol i really dont understand your logic barbarossa so your telling me and every one that reads the threads that you almighty thought of keeping these high cost on astrals and guild skills helps lower level 2-3 hours a day players nope it sure doenst in anyway at all only makes it a hinderance for them to gain beter stats and progress further into the game most quit becuase they see level 6-7 astrals and players with high level guild skills that they can not and will not attain anytime in the near future unless they spend money for free players like my self and many others i call ♥♥♥♥ on your gaming ethics and anyone else that would try to keep lower players and non cashers from getting stronger just like a casher minus the high level gems.
                      sure you gain better stats but the gap in stats will be even greater and you will be even more of a joke to them.
                      then you will cry even more omgyevery1lv10astralqqq
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-07-2013, 10:52 PM. Reason: language in quote

Comment

nahh every one will get a chance to have high guild skills and astrals problem solved ..

Comment

lol i really dont understand your logic barbarossa so your telling me and every one that reads the threads that your almighty thought of keeping these high cost on astrals and guild skills helps lower level 2-3 hours a day players nope it sure doenst in anyway at all only makes it a hinderance for them to gain beter stats and progress further into the game most quit becuase they see level 6-7 astrals and players with high level guild skills that they can not and will not attain anytime in the near future unless they spend money for free players like my self and many others i call ♥♥♥♥ on your gaming ethics and anyone else that would try to keep lower players and non cashers from getting stronger just like a casher minus the high level gems.
                          Alright dude I tried to be civil and dumb things down but you don't get it. Your words "they see lvl 6-7 astrals and players with high lvl guild skills" your words there chief. Now think about it. I know its hard sometimes but think about it. They cut the cost down they have to raise the cap. Because if they cut the cost down and everyone lvls to max...what point is gold? See where I'm going here? Now lets say they increase the cap and cut the cost. Lets say the non-active players get 5-6 lvl astrals and those with time have lets say 8-9 lvl astrals. How is that helping? The only thing this would do is help in pve situations...not wb, not GA, not BG, not GW. Understand cupcake?
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-07-2013, 10:53 PM. Reason: language in quote
                          Yitien:

Comment

lmfao cupcake we using pet names now gtfo with your idioctical logic and soar *** since of humor plz its a fact that your well blessed in dumb *** comments and even dumber rebutles enough said thanks for your time the players that have pmed me agreeing with the lower gold costs means alot some idiots just dont get it i suppose.

Comment

lmfao cupcake we using pet names now gtfo with your idioctical logic and soar *** since of humor plz its a fact that your well blessed in dumb *** comments and even dumber rebutles enough said thanks for your time the players that have pmed me agreeing with the lower gold costs means alot some idiots just dont get it i suppose.
                              Hahaha players pm'ing you agreeing with you? Now that's funny. Try again. IF they wanted their opinion known by the majority...why not post in the forums?

How about this then...play your toon, build your toon and you don't need R2 to give you anything...sound like a plan?
                              Yitien:

Comment

Geez, so much for keeping it civil... So what are you looking forward to?
                                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X