Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    clothes again for cashers, nothing said about craftable wings, so clothes too ( but on chinese clothes n wings craftable) = again all update for cashers, what can get non cashers troops n 70+ compaign xD update sux

Leave a comment:

• daren000
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    the guild battle changes suck for a non top 8 guild. :/
    I think there will be a lot of complaining, forced merges, and rage quitting on account of this.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Nope sorry have to disagree. If they cut down on the prices of things...those who have no life would quickly out pace everyone. Don't change the cost of things.

Leave a comment:

• vinemaster
    replied
    hmmmmm when you guys gonna fix these crazy prices to upgrade astrals in the first place? i mean people that have life cant set on there *** all day playing get behind with them to start guild skills,astral prices needs to be reduced majorly..
    Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 02-16-2013, 12:17 AM. Reason: swear

Leave a comment:

• Evilmog
    replied
    God save my newly lvl 70 from the Battlegrounds.
    Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 02-16-2013, 12:17 AM. Reason: swear

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    the clothes: head, body, weapon & wings provide some kind of boost per level, you also need upgrade stones to upgrade each item, for balens in shop

bg will be harder and suck.. cant leave a bg without wasting 2 of your daily attempts but there may be plus side to it too though

improved mystery shop provides er.. free stuff (various items) if you have enough armory points gained from bg i think and arena rankings

Leave a comment:

• R24465997
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    I am curious to your response? As the link does not say if the clothing will affect stats, I am presuming it is just eye candy, like the morph cards. How would that unbalance the game?
    Note, this presumption is based on the fact that it includes bikinis and who would put on a bikini and basically strip all their stats away?
    in the china version wings become upgradeable with the included clothing.
    so wings can, if upgraded enough add 500+ to all stats...

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
    clothing is the only thing i don't like, it's yet another thing to unbalance the game...
    i'm assuming that it will also include upgradeable wings like the china version.
    I am curious to your response? As the link does not say if the clothing will affect stats, I am presuming it is just eye candy, like the morph cards. How would that unbalance the game?
    Note, this presumption is based on the fact that it includes bikinis and who would put on a bikini and basically strip all their stats away?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    the guild battle changes suck for a non top 8 guild. :/

Leave a comment:

• R24465997
    replied
    clothing is the only thing i don't like, it's yet another thing to unbalance the game...
    i'm assuming that it will also include upgradeable wings like the china version.

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    The Spire! deffinitely! and cross server bg ♥
    new troops i don't like... worked hard to get knight to my lvl and enlightment 5 (closing in on 6)...
    Last edited by Linazz; 02-07-2013, 05:10 PM. Reason: croos - cross

Leave a comment:

Working...
X