No announcement yet.

The 1.5 patch update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the thread was sanitized. Hopefully, vine got some kind of a warning. :/

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
      Geez, so much for keeping it civil... So what are you looking forward to?
      Looking forward to all of it except the GW. That was a dumb thing to do but the rest just gets the nerd in me excited. Sorry about turning your thread into a troll thread but if someone posts a suggestion and I disagree with it...I'll give a full list of why I disagree with it.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Right, disagree with ideas and opinions, debate them, paint them up with pretty language if players so choose.....

BUT flame the ideas NOT the person, please......

swearing in other languages, doesn't make it ANY less of a offense, and the players that copied and pasted it, should know better.

I do not want to remove anybodies right to have a opinion about the coming updates, please do not force me to remove anybodies right.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
          Right, disagree with ideas and opinions, debate them, paint them up with pretty language if players so choose.....

swearing in other languages, doesn't make it ANY less of a offense, and the players that copied and pasted it, should know better.

I do not want to remove anybodies right to have a opinion about the coming updates, please do not force me to remove anybodies right.
          Thankies Ratty!!

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          Looking forward to all of it except the GW. That was a dumb thing to do but the rest just gets the nerd in me excited. Sorry about turning your thread into a troll thread but if someone posts a suggestion and I disagree with it...I'll give a full list of why I disagree with it.

yeah, i have to agree about the Gb, we are in 9th rank on our guild scrambling to try to get one more slot. I still say they should have limited guild size to 5 members per level. That would make the guild battles a lot more interesting. Also keep the super guilds from totally dominating.

But, I think the new troops sounds cool and the red astrals sound better, even if it means hours more work on my astral chart.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

I am personally looking forward to the Spire, the concept is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
              Thankies Ratty!!

yeah, i have to agree about the Gb, we are in 9th rank on our guild scrambling to try to get one more slot. I still say they should have limited guild size to 5 members per level. That would make the guild battles a lot more interesting. Also keep the super guilds from totally dominating.

But, I think the new troops sounds cool and the red astrals sound better, even if it means hours more work on my astral chart.
              limiting it to 5 members per lvl is absurd, i see no reason to change the way it's done now.
              if your not in a top 8 guild then that's your choice, you do have the option to join one of them guilds ( i'm sure one of them is willing to accept you).

Comment

Sorry Ratty. Never my intention to do that. I enjoy a good debate and if someone disagrees with me then that's fine but I don't like the whole "I'm right, you're wrong" statement. Tell me why I'm wrong. The same thing I try to do with any debate.
                Yitien:

Comment

You're, not your. The option to joing a top 8 guild, does not give instant and full access to the guild wars. Maybe I should join a top guild and have no option to participate in the guild wars, instead, being sidelined for not being a level 70 cash heavy player with 60BR.

Oh to lose or not to lose, insignia and honour is the question. I bescreech thee to see wisdom in thy moment of madness as thou shalt ponder the foolishness of idle words and misspent youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality_of_Illusion View Post
                    You're, not your. The option to joing a top 8 guild, does not give instant and full access to the guild wars. Maybe I should join a top guild and have no option to participate in the guild wars, instead, being sidelined for not being a level 70 cash heavy player with 60BR.

Oh to lose or not to lose, insignia and honour is the question. I bescreech thee to see wisdom in thy moment of madness as thou shalt ponder the foolishness of idle words and misspent youth.
                    ratty says it better, when they say nothing at all....

Click image for larger version

Name:	lolcats-funny-pictures-blink.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1664247
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ratty says it better, when they say nothing at all....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33763[/ATTACH]
                      I prefer Ronan Keating.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality_of_Illusion View Post

You forgot the plethora of mounts whips too... : )

Comment

lmfao just sad

Comment

changes into player mode......... not sure what I think of the updates... i am waiting for more info, or at least a working overview of the updates, before I make up my mind.......

I am in a rank 3 guild and honestly I am not sure that dropping the bottom 8 guilds is really gonna make any difference... most of the times we are lucky if we see anybody on the field in the bottom 6 guilds...... but its up to the players what they do... I really do not give a ........

reality.... play the game, seriously... or at least read the rank list....and take onimads pic down as a screensaver, he is the games top warrior, he is not the games only warrior.... there are plenty of players that may not be top guns but they are up and coming players in the lower ranked guilds... and one day, you will be bleeding at their feet in the guild wars if you are not careful....

vip wheel ??? seriously.... I can waste tokens faster ??? wooohooooooo 5 less wasted minutes ....

new troops, yeah....just what I wanted... another expense.... give me a way of recycling some daru and I will stop being ratty mcscrooge....

I am curious, are the new titles able to be brought in the shops by cashers or do they have to be earn with balen buying......

R2, you are missing the point.... the players want to play.. they want to have fun... they want to kick and you have given them nothing but more reason to spend........ where is the fun in the game gone...???? that is what the players want .....

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                              lmfao just sad
                              Care to elaborate? Or we just assume you're sad?
                              Yitien:

Comment

To the comment of the absurdity, RE: 5 players per level of the guild.
                                My logic is thus; you can have a max of 50 players in the guild battle. I believe the current max level for a guild is ten. (I will accept corrections on this if I am wrong.) Simple math will lead you to the formula that I used to determine how many you could have. This seems reasonable to me. I could be persuaded to go as high as ten per level allowing you to have some wiggle room, but more than that and your just bleeding your lower levels so you can waste 20k guild wealth on a war chariot in a battle you were probably gonna win anyway. (this was done twice to my guild by the third ranked guild the other day).

The other part of this is the guild tree, is there ANY guild on ANY server that has EVER successfully fully charged the guild tree? I would love to see a screen shot, heck I would love to even hear of a rumor of it.
                                Currently our guild needs 155 players to charge the tree, and in the next few days it will be 170. I would be stunned if there were that many players on the server that are active to make that happen. (ok maybe there are that many since the server merge.)

The spire, I would love to know more about as well.
                                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X