The 1.5 patch update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
    new troops, yeah....just what I wanted... another expense.... give me a way of recycling some daru and I will stop being ratty mcscrooge.........
    ^ This ....

Comment

the only thing i disagree is the time of GB. it would be good if it's wednesday,friday and saturday. weekends more people playing... more challenge... rather than weeksdays
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        the only thing i disagree is the time of GB. it would be good if it's wednesday,friday and saturday. weekends more people playing... more challenge... rather than weeksdays
        +1

Friday Saturday Sunday. I'd be a fish in the water xD
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

i think i'm fine with all the updates. they're indeed interesting..hehe =]
          I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            Agree Onimad

Comment

not liking the new guild battle system 3 instead of 4 1000 honor 1000 sigs and 10 whips gonna be losing per week

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                not liking the new guild battle system 3 instead of 4 1000 honor 1000 sigs and 10 whips gonna be losing per week
                n accumulate ppl again between not 16 guilds, but just only 8...seems creative director/producer of this game idiot
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

when we will have this version?

Comment

i guess 8 guilds are pretty ok. usually there are not many guilds that are active or have 50 participants for each GB (except for certain servers with lots of active players). the lower guilds usually only have less than 10 participants. so personally, i think it's a pretty good idea to just have 8 guilds.
                    I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                      yea but you forget or dont know that the rewards will be increased.

unsure if the rewards per battle is increased or if it is only the final guild standings rewards that will be increased

new training whip item gets released, whip 2.0 i think double the xp of normal whips and guild war chest which leader can give to any of his members

1st place rewards: 30 whips, 10 advanced wihips, 10 guild war chests (for the leader to give out)
                      2nd place rewards: guessing 25-20 whips, ? adv whips, 9 chests
                      3rd place rewards: guessing blah blah who knows

anyway point is the rewards are supposed to be increased so i hope they are & not just for the 1st place guild every week

Comment

Pretty much everything but the

Top 8 part that isnt fair really and i don't see why it was added, it limits player's

Casher's = Tax payers
                        non - casher = Food stamp

Why do you think the updates Heavy cashers ?
                        Knight Player
                        43 Casher
                        21 Non casher

Comment

Originally posted by r28706953 View Post
                          pretty much everything but the

top 8 part that isnt fair really and i don't see why it was added, it limits player's

casher's = tax payers
                          non - casher = food stamp

why do you think the updates heavy cashers ?
                          lmfao.....

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                            Hahaha players pm'ing you agreeing with you? Now that's funny. Try again. IF they wanted their opinion known by the majority...why not post in the forums?

How about this then...play your toon, build your toon and you don't need R2 to give you anything...sound like a plan?
                            I agree with him about your arrogant remarks....that's my opinion.

"GREAT minds discuss ideas; AVERAGE minds discuss events; SMALL minds discuss people."
                            Last edited by Wesleyf7; 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

any 1 know QueenTiger Cleo TigerCat and them well here i am
                              Love me ~~

Comment

for some reason i think there is something that does not get enough attention.

NEW TROOPS!!! finaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I hope the new matk can heal/something like that and be good at wb... i would do anything for that...

Spire o.o looks interesting. Guild altar, sweet more free stuffs is always nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X