The 1.5 patch update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    for some reason i think there is something that does not get enough attention.

NEW TROOPS!!! finaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I hope the new matk can heal/something like that and be good at wb... i would do anything for that...

Spire o.o looks interesting. Guild altar, sweet more free stuffs is always nice.
    Spire doesn't stop mid way too, so be ready.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
      +1

Friday Saturday Sunday. I'd be a fish in the water xD
      not on sunday cos it will b early monday morning for +8 who play in europe server LOL
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
        I agree with him about your arrogant remarks....that's my opinion.

"GREAT minds discuss ideas; AVERAGE minds discuss events; SMALL minds discuss people."
        You obviously missed the first part of the discussion then. Let me recap this for you. He said to lower the cost of astrals. I said that wouldn't help. He said yes it would. I said no it wouldn't and went into detail as to why it wouldn't help. He said yes it would help. I said explain. He said players pm'ed him...see the direction of this conversation? When I debate I give reasons as to why I think I'm right. Agree or disagree but don't give me the weak answer "I'm right, you're wrong." So instead of replying to just one post I made...how about look at all of them next time, kk?

But since you agree with his post and his idea...how would that help? You said GREAT minds discuss ideas...lets discuss this. Give me why you think it would be a good idea. Make the argument good too...not just this "I agree" stuff either. Why?
        Last edited by Barbarossa; 02-08-2013, 03:38 PM.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

GB will suck less mounth wiphs for a lots of people, well nevermind 1 whip a day is still nice !!!

Comment

I wonder about the clothes. I hope it's not a casher thing. But I also hope it's not something you have to spend hours playing to "upgrade" or something. Being in college, I barely have time for all the things and events as it is. :/

I'm also a little sad about the new troops. I just leveled up to level 40 not too long ago, and spent my several million daru on the knights. Now I have to start saving again just in case the new troops are better... Sighh lol. But I think those new troops will be unlocked at level 50, and if that is the case then I have 6 levels to save up again, which is good

Comment

So.....when is this update supposed to happen, anyway?????

Comment

Either 2-3 weeks. R2 didn't do maintanence this week nor will they do it next week. So either it will be the week after next or the one after that. I really see it in two weeks though. I don't think R2 will go 3 weeks without a maintanence but that's my opinion.
                Yitien:

Comment

But since you agree with his post and his idea...how would that help? You said GREAT minds discuss ideas...lets discuss this. Give me why you think it would be a good idea. Make the argument good too...not just this "I agree" stuff either. Why?[/QUOTE]

Where in my post did I ever say I agreed about it being a good idea? I never did, just agreed with him how some of your remarks towards him and his idea were arrogant. Lets discuss that if your'e just trying to find something to whine about.

"Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop."

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
                    But since you agree with his post and his idea...how would that help? You said GREAT minds discuss ideas...lets discuss this. Give me why you think it would be a good idea. Make the argument good too...not just this "I agree" stuff either. Why?
                    Where in my post did I ever say I agreed about it being a good idea? I never did, just agreed with him how some of your remarks towards him and his idea were arrogant. Lets discuss that if your'e just trying to find something to whine about.

"Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop."[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, my apologies. I misread that.
                    Yitien:

Comment

this new 1.5 Patch is awaste of time especially GuildBattles(GBs)reduce to 8 Guilds only after you merge three servers with our server what are you and your staff were thinking waah not smart at all R2 co-op!!!

Comment

If guild battle is only going to be top 8 guilds, members inactive for more then 7 days shouldn't be counted towards guild strength or some what calculated differently !! We can beat everyone except top 4 guilds but we're ranked 11 and have no interest in joining top 8 guilds as they're either lead by kids or full of douches.

Comment

Sometings i think is good price at like Crypt key for 75 blaance man i can find some stuff to some not are normal price is crazy over priced.
                          Like Honors scroll only 30m coste for mutch dont even go for 2 x battel ground need to use 2 x scrolls per day.

Its just crazy only for get some nice rank
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

cant wait for the 1.5 patch! now i can easily kill the low level in bg HAHA!
                            I win! You lose! >

Comment

Originally posted by Wyerwinn View Post
                              So.....when is this update supposed to happen, anyway?????
                              Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              . While I am unable to say for certain the date part one of 1.5 will be implemented, right now our target is late February. Once we have a more firm date, we'll be letting you all know if its late February, or late-late February.
                              Best I can give ya.
                              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

please dont change guild battle

I do not understand why this alerações which brings improvement to the game

first merged two servers and we left the top16 with great effort and went back to top16 now want to move to eight teams and bricar with the effort of the players

Comment

Working...
                                X