X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xchinakx View Post
    please dont change guild battle

I do not understand why this alerações which brings improvement to the game

first merged two servers and we left the top16 with great effort and went back to top16 now want to move to eight teams and bricar with the effort of the players

Comment

Well, Ares, can you explain how this will make them more competitive? As quite a few of the top guilds have to not allow member into guild battle. This will cause more players to flood into the top 8 guilds and have yet more players not participating. If the objective is to be more competitive, then I would recommend reading the suggestion here or this one here.
      Last edited by StevenDeschain; 02-10-2013, 05:07 PM.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

guild battle..only 3 GB per week instead of 4..less insignas and honors.. whip as well..10 whip can cost 350 balens..thats too much.

Comment

I like 1.5 updated patch.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

8 guild only can participating on Guild Battle, surely can kill server if the participant only 50 player.
            wheres the competition, when newbie need compete with other 50 high lvl/br on top 8 guild?
            new player will hard to grow meanwhile old player became strong n strong and hard to catch
            the one i like from this update only battleground, others sory to say... suxk

Comment

Originally posted by xbangis0928 View Post
              guild battle..only 3 GB per week instead of 4..less insignas and honors.. whip as well..10 whip can cost 350 balens..thats too much.
              There new prizes I believe or increase in prizes. I know there guild battle chests and this could be just a rumor but I also heard their are 2x exp whips as well.

Comment

Originally posted by theijank View Post
                8 guild only can participating on Guild Battle, surely can kill server if the participant only 50 player.
                wheres the competition, when newbie need compete with other 50 high lvl/br on top 8 guild?
                new player will hard to grow meanwhile old player became strong n strong and hard to catch
                the one i like from this update only battleground, others sory to say... suxk
                well if u r new, then maybe spend more than old players.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  well if u r new, then maybe spend more than old players.
                  yah sure it will be like tat, then slowly population will stop... then new server coming... then merger... the new 8 top guild... then killing population again... vice versa lol

Comment

anyone knows when this update is gonna take place?

Comment

Originally posted by manxor View Post
                      anyone knows when this update is gonna take place?
                      Last update was EOM.

Comment

Honestly I don't know how you all have so many guilds and people that you can have 16 guilds do guild battles. I am in the top guild in server 4 and sometimes we don't even have 50 people online to join when battle starts. The 9-16 ranked guilds if lucky half will show up most the time 1 will show up. I guess most of you who complain about not being able to do guild battles because of level or lack of guild rank should join server 4 the top 8 has room for a lot of people. As for the person complaining about only 2-3 hours per day and astrals should be lowered in cost you obviously dont know how to make gold..... Seriously 2-3 hours a day is more then I play i dont even get 10 hours a week you are at 14-21 hours per week you should have lvl 6-7 astrals and lvl 10 guild skills because my astrals are 5-6 and guild skills working on lvl 10s. I do not like what is going to happen for battle grounds being 29-39 39-49 49-59 etc... I will have no 1 to compete with

Comment

Originally posted by R23120484 View Post
                          I do not like what is going to happen for battle grounds being 29-39 39-49 49-59 etc... I will have no 1 to compete with
                          Cross server, you will.

Comment

Originally posted by R23120484 View Post
                            Honestly I don't know how you all have so many guilds and people that you can have 16 guilds do guild battles. I am in the top guild in server 4 and sometimes we don't even have 50 people online to join when battle starts. The 9-16 ranked guilds if lucky half will show up most the time 1 will show up. I guess most of you who complain about not being able to do guild battles because of level or lack of guild rank should join server 4 the top 8 has room for a lot of people. As for the person complaining about only 2-3 hours per day and astrals should be lowered in cost you obviously dont know how to make gold..... Seriously 2-3 hours a day is more then I play i dont even get 10 hours a week you are at 14-21 hours per week you should have lvl 6-7 astrals and lvl 10 guild skills because my astrals are 5-6 and guild skills working on lvl 10s. I do not like what is going to happen for battle grounds being 29-39 39-49 49-59 etc... I will have no 1 to compete with
                            yeah cross server bg is fun, hope u get to meet namira of s40, linketong, onimad, shirkane, stellar, bigblete and those famous forummers.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

To be honest I really don't think the whole "update patch" has anything to do with the players AT ALL.... I would venture to guess that the cross server anything has more to do with keeping enough players in afight and not waiting or not having enough people to play ....... Which keeps people interested in the game and spending money.....The clothes are just something they know they can make cash on......and the top 8 Guild....isn't it obvious? there are people complaining about not having people online to battle......so they are going to try and get people into fewer guilds so more people will be online.......and again to make people spend money......and for anyone who thinks they aren't in this buisness to make money you need to wake up.......and to those that think they should lower prices....IF they did the people that spend TONS of cash on this game would be WAAAY ahead of the rest of us.....if they wanted to help the players out they need to make more useful items available to purchase......IE....you can buy a lvl 2 gem in the shop...but if you want that gem to be lvl 5 say.....It costs and alot to the tune of over 50 us dollars....50 bucks for a gem? and you guys are complaining about astrals?.......just my two cents tho

Comment

ohh come stop whining... what do u think this game is a charity?? please get a grip... there is no way u can compete with cashier players and it is meant for them to uber powered else why spend money and get spanked by non cashier.. where is the logic in it? rest assured .. u play the game to enjoy .. if u stop enjoying looking at finer points of the game then move to some thing u feel would give u optimum advantage.. and u think developers, administrators, servers, offices power bills and the rest come for free because they claim they are hosting a free game for all players? this is business and in a way extension of real world.. u can't want the comforts of 1 million dollars car in a 10k car?
                                Just enjoy the game .. if u can contribute do so.. if else try to maximize how u play still feeling sorry for ya .. time to move on...

Comment

Working...
                                X