Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie to game: After level 30 farm, nothing to gain unless you are spending $ right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to game: After level 30 farm, nothing to gain unless you are spending $ right?

Title says it. I am not seeing any benefits to level beyond 30 my farm. The plots are limited to 9, there will be no new seed to buy with gold. Am I right or is there something I am overlooking?

I agree with LadyGaga when will we get new lvl seeds to buy with gold when some of us are non-cash players and when will we get the three(3) farm slots open?

Comment

Not sure what you want, Lady. I am currently level 64 farming and I spend vouchers to up my farm output. No matter your level the need for gold, daru, kyanite will always be there. You can purchase other seeds with balens or you can win some really nice rare seeds from the VIP wheel but farming itself is maintenance not jump ahead stay ahead. Think of it like your own little garden, it produces enough to HELP feed you but not to feed you totally.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

You get more vonchers and Kyanti for every lvl you'r farms are. And you use vonchers to boost 50% in World Boss give you arount 500k or more depends what for class you use and you damges.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

100 kyantie and 4 voucher more per farm level when you harvest your tree every day

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
            100 kyantie and 4 voucher more per farm level when you harvest your tree every day
            That's my answer thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X