Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reduce the cool downwhen leaving guild

24hr kind long time, should reduce it to 12hr or little less then 24hr,

bugger it, wrong response in wrong place.....

simple trick.... get kicked out of your guild.....
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-08-2013, 06:52 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

He is referring to when leaving a guild according to his Thread Name
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
        bugger it, wrong response in wrong place.....

simple trick.... get kicked out of your guild.....
        Most people just abuse it. They ask to get kicked so they can join another guild for a battle then get kicked again to join another. Seen this plenty in my guild. Someone asks to get kicked cause they are displeased but they join another exactly after then start recruiting that way.

^Don't know if that last part had anything to do with this though
        Morganna
        Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
        Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

is very hard play 2 GB at same time for in my server all guild done GB must like same time can be maby 1 minute behind /e others.

And you can not play, be kicked them some playing GB alredy think accept him sametime play GB and put him to particelist for get joined to GB, is very hard.
          Nobody can do that i think, i dont think them accept new members sametimes them fight another peoples.

For all guild play at same time.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Sky244 View Post
            Sorry most want it INCREASED due to the "exploit" of guild hopping to rig battles. If you want to not have a cooldown when leaving a guild, pay the balens for the item to remove it.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky244 View Post
              Ask the guild officer, AGL(assistant guild leader) or GL(guild Leader) to kick u out of that guild so u will have no cd (cooldown). and u can immediately apply and can join another guild if accepted. but in Leaving guild i think the game put cd. for 24hr for punishment for disloyal
              members. or what ever that might be. i believe it is a punishment. 24hr wait. r2 puts it for some reason they only know.
              “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
              you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
              Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                Ask the guild officer, AGL(assistant guild leader) or GL(guild Leader) to kick u out of that guild so u will have no cd (cooldown). and u can immediately apply and can join another guild if accepted. but in Leaving guild i think the game put cd. for 24hr for punishment for disloyal
                members. or what ever that might. i believe it is a punishment. 24hr wait. r2 puts it for some reason they only know.
                They've acknowledged it was an issue (exploit) to use the kick function to get around the timer.

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
                  Most people just abuse it. They ask to get kicked so they can join another guild for a battle then get kicked again to join another. Seen this plenty in my guild. Someone asks to get kicked cause they are displeased but they join another exactly after then start recruiting that way.

^Don't know if that last part had anything to do with this though
                  if the guild master kicks them for behievour that is deemed unsuitable for a member of the guild, then the member is free to do as they please, within the span of the rule, without abusing any exploit and the guild master has not acted in a manner that can be deemed to be aiding and abetting a player to abuse a exploit that is not clearly defined in the ToS or rules of R2 games specially..... ( voice gets squeaky as I run out of air ).....

the suggestion was stated in regards to the cooldown time when LEAVING the guild... not actions or part of action therefore, undertaken by the player, now ex guild member, having left said guild by way of self expelling action. ( takes breath ) therefore.... said action can not be abused, as being kicked from a guild, singular action suggested by myself, as a temporary fix to a situation that the player finds to be unfavorable and seeks to have the situation changed to a more advantageous situation. ( is turning blue after that lot )

if at any stage, you read my answer to said suggestion as imply to do something that can be abused, then I would assume that you are going to suggest that the ability to remove members from a guild for behavior unbecoming of a guild member, be removed from the game, as it is very similar in aspect and nature, to the exploit of kicking a member just for the sake of allowing them to immediately join another guild....

clear enuf ?
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    They've acknowledged it was an issue (exploit) to use the kick function to get around the timer.
                    for me. i dont see it as an exploit tho cuz every 1 can do it. just that other low lvl guild who is striving hard. and face miss match players gets a hard time cuz other player jump in that guild in GB time. to help or just plain get an easy win and get (honor and insig) this is
                    unfair. and can be callrd (exploit of game mechanics) But for

"sky44".
                    Tip: Fact is low lvl guild can never win top guilds even if u tried hard enuff and put effort in it. it just wont work cuz top guilds are already established and still growing everday so i think the best move here if ur low lvl guild is to merge, or if u dont want to and u love ur guild then find some top guilds that has so many ppl that cant enter GB to ask and help u in ur GB crisis. or try to find another way out of it. until they fix this so called (exploit) and i think they do in patch 1.5
                    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Uriah regardless of how you look at it it is an exploit. It doesn't matter if everyone can do it or not and frequently that is the case with an exploit. When you have sports teams you are not capable of hiring mercs from other teams in the league. It is the exact same principle here, just that there is an exploit allowing guilds to hire mercs from other guilds to help them win their matches..

Comment

Working...
                      X