Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hi I am an archer and I love to cry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I am an archer and I love to cry

I get tops for world boss, I have a real easy time in catacombs, but I cant beat anyone in pvp all the time. I CANT DOMINATE AND BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME. Please someone get me a tissue. boo...hoo.

surpised you not complained about lack of critical shots u get, most archers do

Comment

............ Click image for larger version

Name:	stopstopnorea128391984041718750.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1664260
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Troll thread.

Comment

Please archers should have 100% crit rate, thats the only way to balance archers. And give an upgrade to all our attacks damage by 50% so they are not so useless. We should be able to beat every class in game, be the best at world boss, be the best at cata, and at campaign. We should also get a group heal attached to our group damage buff, so we are more useful in groups. Also our AOE should be on a 5 second recast timer. We are archers we should shoot multiple targets frequently. Please reduce Knight armor, and heal backs from blocks, we dont like that. We should beat down knights, even though they are the worst at pretty much every aspect of the game, outside of pvp. While youre at it, please reduce the heals on a mage, not for the group, just the heals a mage can get, so we can better take down mages. Its not fair, nothing is fair, until archers are the best at everything this game has to over, casher or no casher a like.

Comment

Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
            Please archers should have 100% crit rate, thats the only way to balance archers. And give an upgrade to all our attacks damage by 50% so they are not so useless. We should be able to beat every class in game, be the best at world boss, be the best at cata, and at campaign. We should also get a group heal attached to our group damage buff, so we are more useful in groups. Also our AOE should be on a 5 second recast timer. We are archers we should shoot multiple targets frequently. Please reduce Knight armor, and heal backs from blocks, we dont like that. We should beat down knights, even though they are the worst at pretty much every aspect of the game, outside of pvp. While youre at it, please reduce the heals on a mage, not for the group, just the heals a mage can get, so we can better take down mages. Its not fair, nothing is fair, until archers are the best at everything this game has to over, casher or no casher a like.
            I got a fantastic laugh out of this

Comment

While you're at it, please make a mage delphic that is usuable & make us 1 shot all archers, pretty please?
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Hey, you act as if all archers complain

It's simple: Knights beat archers, archers beat mages, mages beat knights. Of course there are exceptions, but when you want to put it simply, there you are.

I hope I don't get flamed for that. It's like Pokemon: your charmander can beat the squirtle, but it really depends on other factors. Normally, squirtle beats charmander, but, you know... I don't want to get too technical here

Comment

I get tops for world boss, I have a real easy time in catacombs, but I cant beat anyone in pvp all the time. I CANT DOMINATE AND BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME. Please someone get me a tissue. boo...hoo.
                  *Hands him a tissue* Got yer back bro...I know how ya feel. I don't play an archer but man those poor archers suck. I dunno why anyone wanted to play them. That poor class has nothing good for it...
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Excellent idea XD
                    Then, no one will want to play as mage and knight~~
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Hi, have you

1) got your stables to lvl 6?
                      2) own all the horses in game?
                      3) farm your lvl 60 legend pve set?
                      4) cleared necropolis until u can get that lvl 9 gem transposer scroll
                      5) are you having lvl 8 gems only?
                      6) are your astrals all lvl 10?
                      7) do u buy about 100k balens every week like namira of s40?
                      8) Are your soul engravings lvl 30+ like namira of s40?

Hope after you have done these, you will be amazed that your archer is actually quite tough.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

^^
                        lol. its onimad. hahahaha
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

yes pls allow archers to have a 1 hit ko skill that can kill everything, cash or no cash.
                          Maybe call it atomic bomb. After it is used everything dies.
                          I wanna play archer too

Comment

please let knight reverse damage skill efect changed from falt dmg(500,800) to (50%,75%, and 100%) dmg recheived to~
                            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by theIdark View Post
                              please let knight reverse damage skill efect changed from falt dmg(500,800) to (50%,75%, and 100%) dmg recheived to~
                              Pls let knight reverse dmg do 50,80,100 dmg on archers but the same for mages.

Comment

Working...
                              X