Images of the armor/weapon sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images of the armor/weapon sets

... I just saw the legendary lvl 50 sword and it's the same image of the sword from the old lvl 20 set.

Can we maybe put up some suggestions as to how we want the weapon/armor sets to look like?

I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this game but at the same time.. give us some decent-looking weapons and armor from your memory banks so we can at least pick how we want our weapons and armor to look in battle.

I'm not interested in pvp gear but at the same time I don't want to run around with some phallic symbol for a sword either.

yeah true, if possible... i want disguise set, like they have in crystal saga

Comment

Originally posted by R26820637 View Post
      yeah true, if possible... i want disguise set, like they have in crystal saga
      lol yes but i wouldn't mind them doing better armors like if its a legendary armor it glows and if its purple and fully upgraded all the way it shines that would be awesome
      and for the swords yes i wouldnt mind better looking ones like add more touch to them instead of simple looking ones.

Comment

Working...
      X