Archer Refinement: Pdef vs. HP stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Refinement: Pdef vs. HP stats

I lost out on some crit recently and was trying to get it back through refinement. Would you lose 103 Pdef points to gain 700 HP? I'm still gonna work on getting the crit stat back, but for the time being which stat would you rather have? My pdef is 6454 and my hp is 25702 for a 52 level. Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	556.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1734354

Your hp is too low. My archer is lv 54 with 34k hp, 3k crit, 6k mdef and p def. Hp helps our archers survive longer in long-turn battle. You refinement should focus on Power, p attack. edurance, defense and hp.

Comment

Originally posted by kalentjne View Post
      Your hp is too low. My archer is lv 54 with 34k hp, 3k crit, 6k mdef and p def. Hp helps our archers survive longer in long-turn battle. You refinement should focus on Power, p attack. edurance, defense and hp.
      I was at 28k HP 2 levels ago, but decided to take out all but 1 level 5 HP gem and go all patk, pdef and mdef to protect myself more. And how do you have crit of 3k if you don't use your gear stats for crit. It takes millions of gold to get astrals up. My crit+ astral is currently 5. Don't really want to use crit gems and lose Pdef and Mdef.

Comment

If any other archers would give me their choice of 103 Pdef points or 700 HP points I would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
          If any other archers would give me their choice of 103 Pdef points or 700 HP points I would appreciate it.
          defense. its more reliable. give u overall protection against physical damage. beside, 700HP is so small number.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i would take the hp, 103 pdef to me seems to small to gain more hp, since you can get the defense from higher level gems.

Comment

Working...
            X