Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Archer: Catacomb Boss Level 100 Trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Archer: Catacomb Boss Level 100 Trouble

    I'm having worlds of trouble beating the last boss. I have been potted to the max and even had a one day spirit covenant today and couldn't get it done. Deep Freeeze and Blood Thirsty are maxed and I'm using level 5 heals and guardian, yet still lose. My BR was a little over 34k when I fought today. Am i just not strong enough right now or is there something I can do to finally breakthrough.

    I cast DF every chance I can get then multi, arrow strike and BT. I'm at a loss and would appreciate some help. Thanks

  • #2
    Posting your stats might be helpful here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Click image for larger version

Name:	12345.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1664267 ..........

      Comment


      • #4
        too little troop count i see.. i (archer) did it with 24k br under Lv 50 with covenant. but i had 10k++ patk (w/o buffs) and almost 1.3k troops with covenant and pot buffs

        Comment


        • #5
          900 charisma at least to get over 100th lv catacomb, man.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
            too little troop count i see.. i (archer) did it with 24k br under Lv 50 with covenant. but i had 10k++ patk (w/o buffs) and almost 1.3k troops with covenant and pot buffs
            I have a level 2 gold charm astral and 1 level 4 and 2 level 3 charisma gems. Should i insert them or maybe sell roses for knyite to get troops up more?

            Comment


            • #7
              u could level up the gold charm astral and use it. thats what i did. had a couple of charisma gem too. and academy troop count was at max

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                u could level up the gold charm astral and use it. thats what i did. had a couple of charisma gem too. and academy troop count was at max
                what astral would you recommend losing then. I have Patk, Pdef, Mdef, Crit+, Crit %

                Comment


                • #9
                  pdef.. the boss doesnt hit patk all that often. using this method, when ur troops are dead you should b really close to killing it already.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	232.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1664271

                    This is my current build for pve. I was thinking about redoing tree and going level 1 armor piercer and dropping scatter. Is that a bad move?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont have armor piercer, it uses too much rage considering i am using pvp set.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Do you have to beat level 100 to be able to go to Necropolis, because I just went into crypts and necropolis was blinking and open. Also, the darknight steed card is open too?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          with your current set up you will only really be using 3 skills, arrow strike to gain rage and to double hit, you will keep deep freeze on cd to slow the boss down and blood thirsty when needed, if you can keep using it, more hp you have more chance you have to kill it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                            with your current set up you will only really be using 3 skills, arrow strike to gain rage and to double hit, you will keep deep freeze on cd to slow the boss down and blood thirsty when needed, if you can keep using it, more hp you have more chance you have to kill it
                            There are other threads out there, but if you could help me understand from an elementary perspective on how to double hit the eye I would appreciate it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              a double hit is when you use a skill then get another basic strike right after. For most the double hit tends to happen right after the Arrow Strike 9/10 times. Its something that just happens.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X