Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New addition of clothing- thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New addition of clothing- thoughts?

    What do you think about the clothing? I'm just glad you can use gold. Of course cashers can get a small advantage, but they're the ones who make this game free for the rest of us (and annoying-ad-free!) so I am not bothered by it.

    I just wonder how expensive it is... and how many stats it gives. I hope it's not too expensive. I'm mostly using gold for guild skills at the moment.

    Anyway, what do you think?

  • #2
    i wanna see their images too
    Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

    Comment


    • #3
      i love to see the ladies mage and knights new clothings, especially between their legs.
      62996
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        i love to see the ladies mage and knights new clothings, especially between their legs.
        can you provide with screenshoots, please ?
        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RaitoZ View Post
          can you provide with screenshoots, please ?
          It wouldnt be nice , would it?
          Its pretty much skins.
          62996
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah..wouldn't be nice if we talk "between their legs"

            i mean the full body images
            Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

            Comment


            • #7
              lol. I wouldn't mind a skimpy outfit for the female archers. We kinda need it

              Comment


              • #8
                Clothing will boost attributes... gonna see if this is worth getting.
                Last edited by daren000; 02-09-2013, 04:50 PM. Reason: Don't want this thread to go off topic...

                Comment


                • #9
                  i want dark armor like with furs and spikes all barbarian looking and i would pay for a perm hair and face change
                  Kain
                  Level 44 Knight
                  ViP Level 4
                  <420_Guild> Level 5
                  [S94] Galbury Hold
                  Battle Rating 19942

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    here is some pics of the clothes on china version, don't know if these will be the ones we get or not...

                    Do not post images from other versions of Wartune, please
                    Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-09-2013, 06:38 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think there might be a gold, voucher, and balens clothing. What I want is they selling not a full set clothing design by the game designer, but I want WE to choose our own fashion by buying the hat, armor, necklace, weapons appearing we like
                      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


                      ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


                      ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


                      ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


                      ----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh dear - whoever designs these things truly hates women, and I'm not too sure how they feel about men!! UUUUUUGGGGHHHH! Why not give the women some options for something a bit warmer and more practical? Whoever heard of forging your way through the swamps or jungles in polka-dot bikinis? Or trying to wage war dressed like "I Dream of Jeannie"? Not all of us like to preen like sluts. And take a look at the beach bum with a guitar for a bow? Yugg! LOLOL! I think all the women players should go on strike for some more decent clothes, and maybe not have to stand all knock-kneed when in battle!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Chooseanickname View Post
                          Oh dear - whoever designs these things truly hates women, and I'm not too sure how they feel about men!! UUUUUUGGGGHHHH! Why not give the women some options for something a bit warmer and more practical? Whoever heard of forging your way through the swamps or jungles in polka-dot bikinis? Or trying to wage war dressed like "I Dream of Jeannie"? Not all of us like to preen like sluts. And take a look at the beach bum with a guitar for a bow? Yugg! LOLOL! I think all the women players should go on strike for some more decent clothes, and maybe not have to stand all knock-kneed when in battle!!
                          I would like having both ****** and casual options. It would be nice to have one with jeans, tshirt, and sneakers. I'd like to have different weapon styles that don't look so cumbersome.
                          But, you know, there'll be those people who want a thong and nipple tassles and lace and high-heels and blah blah, because these characters are already thin and gorgeous and so of course they can do whatever they want with them I would like some ****** wear, though. Kinda like the warlock. It's the internet, you can do whatever you want. Might as well dress in a way you can't IRL. (Btw, I'm not fat, it's just... who can normally wear such an outfit? xD)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TimlaVmun View Post
                            I would like having both ****** and casual options. It would be nice to have one with jeans, tshirt, and sneakers. I'd like to have different weapon styles that don't look so cumbersome.
                            But, you know, there'll be those people who want a thong and nipple tassles and lace and high-heels and blah blah, because these characters are already thin and gorgeous and so of course they can do whatever they want with them I would like some ****** wear, though. Kinda like the warlock. It's the internet, you can do whatever you want. Might as well dress in a way you can't IRL. (Btw, I'm not fat, it's just... who can normally wear such an outfit? xD)
                            yes I agree, it is quite nice to see almost skins only for female mages, especially those slits between their legs.
                            Last edited by R21577189; 02-11-2013, 06:30 AM.
                            62996
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X