Wild wild wild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild wild wild

i just hope we can have a mini map that can be toggle on and off in wilds so we can easily find MOBS and PLAYERS in the wilds it makes us dizzy moving around the wild not knowing that there is none in there
    AVENGERS IS THE BEST "S77 tarlington field" ALWAYS NO.1 IN GUILD BATTLE

Originally posted by R25139373 View Post
    i just hope we can have a mini map that can be toggle on and off in wilds so we can easily find MOBS and PLAYERS in the wilds it makes us dizzy moving around the wild not knowing that there is none in there
    yeah n keyin the player's name n it will zoom to their castle on that map, for plunder. It saves time.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R25139373 View Post
      Where's the fun in that? Wilds are wilds, campaigns if you must know where monsters are.

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      yeah n keyin the player's name n it will zoom to their castle on that map, for plunder. It saves time.
      Oh really.. major no. It takes away the joy of playing hide and seek with the people who just love to keep trying to plunder.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

after some thinking,i think tht a bad idea,the acttive player can get the hell stringer with tht and left me behind as i cant play so often

Comment

Originally posted by Psyren08 View Post
          after some thinking,i think tht a bad idea,the acttive player can get the hell stringer with tht and left me behind as i cant play so often
          so we must be more active than the active player.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

No zoom in or zoom out. That's so easy for people to pray on one particular person. Yes it is annoying looking around but that is the challenge in it. It isn't suppose to be easy to find one and other. That just creates more bullying.

Comment

Working...
            X