Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a knight and I love to Cry!

Mages click me when I was lvl 30.
    Archers **** me when they see me in bg, before I was 50.
    If I go tank mode my ranking in world boss is 3 digits.
    If I switch to dps mode, mages keep clicking me in BG, if they have 1k or more br than me.
    If I tell others that I feel weak, they will say knights are overpowered, pls nerf them.
    If I use reverse dmg against archers, people say I am stupid.
    If I dont use reverse dmg on my skill bar, archers all click me in arena rewards day.
    If I tell others I love knights, they say they love me for being a tank in Garden of Death! and thank me for spending tons on HP potion helping them.
    If I ask others for slot in demon's temple, they will say, sorry 2 archers and 2 mages only, no knights pls.
    If I ask for help, people will say but your are a knight.
    If I try to carry crystals in bg, mages will click me, and wait for me.
    If I am a knight, why isnt there a paladin class? I want to heal myself like a mage too.
    If I have a chance to start again, I wanna be a knight that likes to cry. Boo ! hoo!
    Last edited by R21577189; 02-09-2013, 08:56 AM.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    If I go tank mode my ranking in world boss is 3 digits. go hybrid im knight and always in top 3 on wb
    If I switch to dps mode, mages keep clicking me in BG, if they have 1k or more br than me. same stry go hybrid
    If I tell others that I feel weak, they will say knights are overpowered, pls nerf them. dont listen to others were not op and were not weak
    If I use reverse dmg against archers, people say I am stupid. gotta agree reverse dmg at higher lvls is **** not mather what peeps say
    If I dont use reverse dmg on my skill bar, archers all click me in arena rewards day. if you want get high rank at rewards day buff up and fight like hell last 10 minutes
    If I tell others I love knights, they say they love me for being a tank in Garden of Death! and thank me for spending tons on HP potion helping them. get the covenant buff and you wont have hp problem
    If I ask others for slot in demon's temple, they will say, sorry 2 archers and 2 mages only, no knights pls. thats up to youre guildies and or server peeps, i was the first to run demon temple in my server as knight and still running that way
    If I ask for help, people will say but your are a knight. build up a better rep
    If I try to carry crystals in bg, mages will click me, and wait for me. same get hybrid and get stronger you will be better later on
    If I am a knight, why isnt there a paladin class? I want to heal myself like a mage too. if you wanna heal try high block high hp lol you will love how much you heal
    If I have a chance to start again, I wanna be a knight that likes to cry. Boo ! hoo!
    short advice try to get higher def block hp patk and youll rule the world instead of crying

Comment

i'll keep a lot of the in mind
      Knight Player
      43 Casher
      21 Non casher

Comment

Its obvious that my troll thread effected you, its too bad you didnt understand the sarcasm laced in it.

Comment

If I switch to dps mode, mages keep clicking me in BG, if they have 1k or more br than me.
          If I tell others that I feel weak, they will say knights are overpowered, pls nerf them.
          If I dont use reverse dmg on my skill bar, archers all click me in arena rewards day.
          If I tell others I love knights, they say they love me for being a tank in Garden of Death! and thank me for spending tons on HP potion helping them.
          If I ask others for slot in demon's temple, they will say, sorry 2 archers and 2 mages only, no knights pls.
          If I am a knight, why isnt there a paladin class? I want to heal myself like a mage too.
          lolllll funny dude

Comment

Wahhhh! I can relate in here , but not at all.. =)

Comment

Some of these are true though.

Comment

sad and mostly true, made me laugh

Comment

BEST poem Ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X