Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

best way to send balens to up br

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timt426
    started a topic best way to send balens to up br

best way to send balens to up br

hey people i am a high lvl archer , have wings, all jems r lvl 5 starting to make lvl 6, br is low 40k looking for a way to send 30k in balens to up it faster wondering how some of u's would use

• R23776663
    replied
    i will save cash for event

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    If you're an archer, and in the top.

I would use for crypt keys, some gem transposer scrolls, in WBs just enough to ensure a win (and do it all WBs, and lot of coins gained)...

Kinda like Ratty said xD

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    u won't get bored playing archers. cos it takes lots more balen to b bored. lol esp when u are in server where many actives.
    Guess same can be said with knights hehe. Always trying out best sequence n combo for wb, since ulti slash cant dbl hit that much anymore.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    u won't get bored playing archers. cos it takes lots more balen to b bored. lol esp when u are in server where many actives.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I kind of like Ratty's approach.

That way, you won't quit due to lack of cash.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    I am a archer, and I would look at getting value for money...

1) gem transposers are nice, they are permanent but limited usage..... I would get some
    2) wings, handy, is a pain that you can not change the color of them without buying another set....
    3) horses... can make them in game but the stats stack... I would have them as a after thought, if I have balens left over...
    4) crypt keys = exp = talents / gems = BR increase.... need a few of them
    5) astrals... that is going to take the majority of my balens as I am going to want to get gold and daru from WB ( daru for new troops ) and big astral are permanent...

I am a long term player, I do not play to beat, I play to outlast...... and that is how my balen spending would be done.... to ensure that I can spend the most time getting value for money, not buying my way to the top and getting bored one month later

Leave a comment:

• Bojo.1988
    replied
    mount whips

Leave a comment:

Working...
X