Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Interesting.. anyone else experience this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting.. anyone else experience this?

Was running Moonevil Den tonight and had something happen that hasn't there before. Moonevil warriors do not stun. They have a roll attack that stacks bleed but they do not stun let alone group stun. We had three people in battle, fourth was lagging behind a bit. Three of us were automatically stunned by an npc that doesn't stun. Turned in a ticket with the information already but looking to see if others had experienced it with NPCs that don't stun. I know it's been happening in guild battle but this is first it's happened in MP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stunnedinbattle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	505.4 KB
ID:	1734355

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

i haven't playing in INTERNET EXPLORER. so no for me

Comment

It's not a browser issue, three people stunned, three different net providers and browsers. Represented were Opera, Firefox and IE.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        It's not a browser issue, three people stunned, three different net providers and browsers. Represented were Opera, Firefox and IE.
        lucky i use google chrome!
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

But the point is.. the Moonevil Warriors do not stun.. not a single person, not a group person. The image captured clearly shows 3 of the 4 members stunned, as I said I reported it already but I was curious. Other people have had it happen in guild battle but hadn't heard of it in multiplayer dungeons.

Comment

I've been told it happens, when you enter a battle in between turns, then you are stunned without having seen anything happen to you really. But I also never experienced those critters in Moon to stun. They stack bleed you,as you said

Comment

if my memory serves me right, i experienced that once in GoD when fighting the bears on the same floor with the final boss. i entered the battle slightly late & i'm stunned on my 1st turn. if i'm not mistaken the bears have no stun attack. maybe that's the latest features in MP, who knows right.. =]
              I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

its just a glitch.. but u can still cast a skill.

Comment

Well I have similar problem but in GB, before black srceen fades some of peeps (including me) is "stunned" so for pretty much whole fight can't attack.

Comment

^That.
                    Happened to me yday in Guild Battle, both side everyone got the imiges of getting stunned BUT.

We could still use skills.

It just seems to me as an imige bug when people enter diffrently and not in same time
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                      its just a glitch.. but u can still cast a skill.
                      This.

Comment

Agree with smoldering, it always happened to me during bg.
                        Btw, the moonevil warrior looks creepy O_o

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          This.
                          Umm no.. if it happens to you, then you will know. We could not actually play for one turn while we were stunned.

Comment

O.O really?

When it happends to me during GB, I can cast anyways..
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Yeah really, Smoldering. We lost a turn being stunned then the fourth member came in when the shot was taken. Hence our confusion as to why we were stunned in the first place and talking about it in the pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X