Mage Sinner from s7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Sinner from s7

wartune would end like this ? who the hell would cast meteor then blessed light w/o any rage consumption or any runes

Guild:ShtHappens
    Class:Archer
    Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Rings kicked in,,Sinner is not a cheat..he a very intelligent player.

Amadius s7
    MissMagic s119
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

please accept my proposal! Every player that goes to his country, he can not go into a country smaller levels .... Make that does not have these options. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Meteor costs 30 and Blessed Light costs 60. I don't necessarily see a problem here....

Comment

I'm in pve set. Meteor costs 30 - if I hit 3 targets with it, (even assuming I don't have a castinator, focus, or ring proc to reduce rage cost) I'll regain 22 of the 30 rage required to use it; effectively making it cost 8 rage (+12 for hitting 3 targets twice and + 10 for set bonus = -8 rage net). Odds are I likely had a rage reduction proc either prior to using it or obtained one from using meteor since it's still pretty tough to use meteor -> Blessed Light back-to-back (much easier to use BL before Meteor) even with PvE gear. By the way, lv. 60 pve chest (non-legendary) looks identical to lv. 55 pvp chest (in case you didn't think I'm wearing pve set).
          Last edited by SinnedWill; 02-10-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

SNAP the man come's to defend himself

i get faced rolled by mages all day on my knight, naked chick vs heavy plate
            Kain
            Level 44 Knight
            ViP Level 4
            <420_Guild> Level 5
            [S94] Galbury Hold
            Battle Rating 19942

Comment

Sinner, what ARE you doing to those poor peeps over in S7 to make them hate you so much? This is like the fourth thread about you in a week!
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                Sinner, what ARE you doing to those poor peeps over in S7 to make them hate you so much? This is like the fourth thread about you in a week!
                Top player had pro and contra~~
                Normal thing happen if you sitting on top list. Lol.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                  lol, +1, good question

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                  Top player had pro and contra~~
                  Normal thing happen if you sitting on top list. Lol.
                  don't think that the being the top player warrants, or is the cause, of so many threads started about a player in so little time. Otherwise server 5 would be here complaining about onimad all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                    lol, +1, good question

don't think that the being the top player warrants, or is the cause, of so many threads started about a player in so little time. Otherwise server 5 would be here complaining about onimad all the time.
                    I never said that 'normal' mean everyone complaining on forum.
                    Some may complaining on ingame, but some can complaining on forum.
                    Depend on each individu, where they want to complain.

If 'normal' mean complaining on forum... haha ^^
                    Every server will had one name show up on forum that being complained.
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                      I never said that 'normal' mean everyone complaining on forum.
                      Some may complaining on ingame, but some can complaining on forum.
                      Depend on each individu, where they want to complain.

If 'normal' mean complaining on forum... haha ^^
                      Every server will had one name show up on forum that being complained.
                      which rises the question what sinner is doing to rise so much hate.

Comment

he seems more famous than linketong and nasuryeyes.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

1. His gear looks like pvp gear but is really pve so a lot of ppl think he cheats
                          2. Play him and see how good a mage is with pve especially a good mage like sinner, he can beat me and my knight friend 50% of the time two vs. 1 and we both have about 50k br

Comment

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
                            1. His gear looks like pvp gear but is really pve so a lot of ppl think he cheats
                            2. Play him and see how good a mage is with pve especially a good mage like sinner, he can beat me and my knight friend 50% of the time two vs. 1 and we both have about 50k br
                            PVE armor gives you insane heals, hard to beat someone who can constantly refresh their hps AND do tons of damage.

Comment

Working...
                            X