Wing exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing exchange

Please let us exchange our wings for another type of wings so we can wear any wings according to our type of fashion.. =)

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
    Please let us exchange our wings for another type of wings so we can wear any wings according to our type of fashion.. =)
    i like that idea. its better to change it then to keep buying new ones.

Comment

With the upcoming patch you'll be able to adjust your outfits (probably colour and/or appearance) as you see fit, so you can adjust your outfits to your wings.
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West
      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
        With the upcoming patch you'll be able to adjust your outfits (probably colour and/or appearance) as you see fit, so you can adjust your outfits to your wings.
        Nice to hear that sir.. =) But wing exchange is good too,hehe! Thanks for the info man..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
          yah i agree with this. or at least change the color

Comment

If it involves them losing money it might not happen. Buy 1 pair of wings, then change them to any color you want? Means they will have to take the other wings off market resulting in them losing money . Unless they decide to charge players balens to change the color of the wings.
            Morganna
            Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
            Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

OK that makes no sense......because they would still sell the same amount of wings.....if you can make them look anyway you want.....they would only need one set for sale....If there were 10 people going to buy wings 5 could buy one type and 5 could buy another......so they sold 10 sets of wings.....if you can make them whatever you want them to look like.....those 10 people are still going to buy 10 sets of wings.....they will just get to choose what type after the purchase.....

Comment

nah!

TS is crazy.. DD

Comment

Combat wings

combat wings are wings which will appear when ur in combat which is kinda coming in either patch 1.5 or patch 1.6 something like that
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X