About 1.5 Patch for Guild Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 1.5 Patch for Guild Wars

Ok i wana say that thise is bad what they gona do about guild wars in game that only 8 top guilds can go to guild battle. That isnt fair for other Guilds and it makes people in game dissapointed with it you can check here what they gona do http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html , i think if they wana to change anything about guild wars then they should atleast make guild wars for only top 10 guilds on rank. but like thise what i am seeing many people will quit i personal heard some of them saying it because thise is for them bad way to go down. why i am writing thise is i dont agree with them making only top 8 guilds that can go to guild wars its not fair at all for many other players so i asking everyone of you who dont agree with thise same as i dont to write their oppinion about it, i know that people who are around top 8 guilds will not care for thise but you others who aint i am pretty sure you should. Ty
    Game: League of Angels
    Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
    Character: Tomi
    LVL : 70+
    Guild : ExYu

It has ranks not everyone should be in guild battles LOL. If they allowed everyone then might as well take out the whole tourney. You want to be on the top 10/8 then make your guild stronger so you can participate. That simple.

Comment

If not everyone should be in guild battle then why did they even made guild wars answer me on that question?? and its not you who should decide that who can and who cant be. And for your curiousity my guild where i am is under top 10 rank. And you should read carefull what i writed because i said everyone who dont agree with thise like i dont they can write their oppinion and your not the one who dont agree your the one who agree with it so why did you post?
      Last edited by tvukov26; 02-11-2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tvukov26 View Post
        If not everyone should be in guild battle then why did they even made guild wars answer me on that question?? and its not you who should decide that who can and who cant be. And for your curiousity my guild where i am is under top 10 rank. And you should read carefull what i writed because i said everyone who dont agree with thise like i dont they can write their oppinion and your not the one who dont agree your the one who agree with it so why did you post?
        it's a forum anyone no matter what his/her opinions are can post on any thread he/she feels free and i will do the same as well

the new guild battle system is in place as a reward to the top 8 guilds in a server, the guild battle rewards are increasing and it is to make it more fun. this update is still weeks away so why complain? work hard fight hard and get your guild leveled up before the update rather than whine about it.

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
          it's a forum anyone no matter what his/her opinions are can post on any thread he/she feels free and i will do the same as well

the new guild battle system is in place as a reward to the top 8 guilds in a server, the guild battle rewards are increasing and it is to make it more fun. this update is still weeks away so why complain? work hard fight hard and get your guild leveled up before the update rather than whine about it.
          yes i agree

work hard
          play hard
          fight hard
          whine hard

fight for it!
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

8-16 guilds are crappy anyway, good thing they are being axed

now forces players to join a higher guild or go to a fresh server, just hope your fresh server doesnt get merged early b/c and your work & money goes down the drain if your top guild becomes a noob guild

Comment

Originally posted by tvukov26 View Post
              Ok i wana say that thise is bad what they gona do about guild wars in game that only 8 top guilds can go to guild battle. That isnt fair for other Guilds and it makes people in game dissapointed with it you can check here what they gona do http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html , i think if they wana to change anything about guild wars then they should atleast make guild wars for only top 10 guilds on rank. but like thise what i am seeing many people will quit i personal heard some of them saying it because thise is for them bad way to go down. why i am writing thise is i dont agree with them making only top 8 guilds that can go to guild wars its not fair at all for many other players so i asking everyone of you who dont agree with thise same as i dont to write their oppinion about it, i know that people who are around top 8 guilds will not care for thise but you others who aint i am pretty sure you should. Ty
              How many players from your guild actually turn up to the guild battle? Its boring having 50 of your members ready for battle to have 2 players from the opposite guild show up and just sit in spawn point.

Comment

Originally posted by R22606861 View Post
                How many players from your guild actually turn up to the guild battle? Its boring having 50 of your members ready for battle to have 2 players from the opposite guild show up and just sit in spawn point.
                can't agree more

Comment

minimum 10 players are rdy always

Comment

Originally posted by R22606861 View Post
                    spot on! basically not many active guilds are out there, so yes, reducing it to 8 is a good idea. so after this, those lower ranking guilds can either work hard to earn their place in the GW, or those active players can just join up the top 8 guild to participate in GW. if they're weak & are not given any spots in GW by the new guild because they're weak, they just need to improve their characters then. simple...
                    I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
                      spot on! basically not many active guilds are out there, so yes, reducing it to 8 is a good idea. so after this, those lower ranking guilds can either work hard to earn their place in the GW, or those active players can just join up the top 8 guild to participate in GW. if they're weak & are not given any spots in GW by the new guild because they're weak, they just need to improve their characters then. simple...
                      Once the merger every 2 months kicks in, we will have more guilds, so more competitions.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                        8-16 guilds are crappy anyway, good thing they are being axed

now forces players to join a higher guild or go to a fresh server, just hope your fresh server doesnt get merged early b/c and your work & money goes down the drain if your top guild becomes a noob guild
                        All you need is 50 good players to compete in a GB. I've seen a 8-16 guilds take out a top 8 before so I don't agree with that. I agree however were probably going to see more guilds merging because of this update. This update won't affect me, but I feel for those guilds that are just beyond reach.
                        Last edited by Wesleyf7; 02-13-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X