Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild TREE EXP GLITCH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild TREE EXP GLITCH

Honestly after this patch including the guild chamber and the guild tree event in game i was really excited.. Finally a nice guild event where all members gathered getting exp- dueling and even talk about guild's issues... NOT ANYMORE... i am not excited at all and thinking seriously in quit the game once and for all...
    Many other people ( smartas s) switch between guilds in order to enter in multiple guild trees and get double exp while at the same time me and my guildies going the fair way!! More exp dosn't only mean that u reach higher lvl faster it also means higher ranking in guild but also that you can spend all that double exp in talents... IT;s so much unfair.. !!!!! ]WHAT I RECCOMEND[/U][/B]: Give a virtual buff after guild tree is over for 24 hours to people who attend 1 guild tree blocking them from enter another guild chamber or even getting exp from other guild tree in same day!!!!!!
    please i wait for your reply thank u

Isnt that the case anyway? Can only join one ToA?
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

http://tickets.r2games.com/ can you file a ticket about that as well.... it would be helpful to fix the glitch ASAP
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yeah, if that is the case, I agree - a 24 hour buff that eliminates the option to pull this kind of exploit would be nice.
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

done already . the number of ticket is :116707

Comment

Shows how innocent I am, I would never have thought of that... Then again, I'm allergic to gaining XP, so...

Comment

why there is no GUild Battle in Goulpass?

Comment

Originally posted by kyron1989 View Post
                why there is no GUild Battle in Goulpass?
                o.O Why do you not A) reply in an appropriate thread, or B) start your own thread?

Comment

Totally support this suggestion.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  Shows how innocent I am, I would never have thought of that... Then again, I'm allergic to gaining XP, so...
                  lmao you're so right!

EDIT: Anyway, 24 hours is too much. Maybe today I summon the tree in the evening, and tomorrow I want it in the morning, same guild.
                  Better suggest a reset time. Once a player joined a Guild Tree, he will have 1 attempt consumed, and this attempt will be reseted in the same time when the Guild Tree Summon is reseted also.
                  Last edited by Alpdruck7; 02-11-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

ugh I the people who switch guild can't gain xp from both i'm positive you can only gain xp from the guild tree you were in at the start of the day....had an assistant go to another guild and said she didn't gain xp at their tree. So i'm pretty sure there is already something preventing double xp from trees.
                    Server 92- King
                    Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                      ugh I the people who switch guild can't gain xp from both i'm positive you can only gain xp from the guild tree you were in at the start of the day....had an assistant go to another guild and said she didn't gain xp at their tree. So i'm pretty sure there is already something preventing double xp from trees.
                      And that's how it's supposed to be. Hence the word: GLITCH.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowraith2 View Post
                        Honestly after this patch including the guild chamber and the guild tree event in game i was really excited.. Finally a nice guild event where all members gathered getting exp- dueling and even talk about guild's issues... NOT ANYMORE... i am not excited at all and thinking seriously in quit the game once and for all...
                        Many other people ( smartas s) switch between guilds in order to enter in multiple guild trees and get double exp while at the same time me and my guildies going the fair way!! More exp dosn't only mean that u reach higher lvl faster it also means higher ranking in guild but also that you can spend all that double exp in talents... IT;s so much unfair.. !!!!! ]WHAT I RECCOMEND[/U][/B]: Give a virtual buff after guild tree is over for 24 hours to people who attend 1 guild tree blocking them from enter another guild chamber or even getting exp from other guild tree in same day!!!!!!
                        please i wait for your reply thank u
                        Do you have proof of this? Cause I tried it a long time ago but it didn't work.

Comment

It doesn't... in fact for some players when they attempt this, they lose out on guild tree XP for *both* attempts.

Comment

Working...
                          X