Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are archers the biggest whiners in the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are archers the biggest whiners in the game?

Just curious, half of the threads on this forum are archer whine threads. They dominate almost every aspect of the game, except for pvp (they do a good job of it until knights develop much later in the game). I mean honesty, the biggest game (gold and daru) comes from World Boss, and archers completely own it. I am the best knight on my server, but due to me only getting 5 to 7 attacks per round I can only scratch the top 10. While archers consistently take top 1 or 2 every boss fight. I am struggling to keep my troops to my level (they are currently 4 levels below) because unless i balen up to max I cannot get top 3. So I ask, why do archers whine so much? You have it easy in catacombs, easy on campaign, easy at world boss, easy in dungeons. I just dont get it.

Ah nop.
    Before it was knight that had tittle as the biggest whinners.
    Now, it's archers turn ro whin.
    Wonder if there will be time when mage had they're turn to whin...
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
      Just curious, half of the threads on this forum are archer whine threads. They dominate almost every aspect of the game, except for pvp (they do a good job of it until knights develop much later in the game). I mean honesty, the biggest game (gold and daru) comes from World Boss, and archers completely own it. I am the best knight on my server, but due to me only getting 5 to 7 attacks per round I can only scratch the top 10. While archers consistently take top 1 or 2 every boss fight. I am struggling to keep my troops to my level (they are currently 4 levels below) because unless i balen up to max I cannot get top 3. So I ask, why do archers whine so much? You have it easy in catacombs, easy on campaign, easy at world boss, easy in dungeons. I just dont get it.
      sorry, but i see this as a knight whine thread in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
        sorry, but i see this as a knight whine thread in disguise.
        I see, so knights are the top whiners in the game.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          I see, so knights are the top whiners in the game.
          Well of all the classes, knights have the biggest right to whine imho. They are the worst at world boss, they are the worst at catacombs, and they are the slowest to develop into a decent character. Knights take nearly 50 to 60 levels to be considered scary, while an archer or mage has no issues with that.

Comment

Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
            Well of all the classes, knights have the biggest right to whine imho. They are the worst at world boss, they are the worst at catacombs, and they are the slowest to develop into a decent character. Knights take nearly 50 to 60 levels to be considered scary, while an archer or mage has no issues with that.
            Yea I'm a knight and I'm gonna whine *rolls around on floor crying and beating fists on floor* GIMME BIGGER SWORD!!!
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
              Yea I'm a knight and I'm gonna whine *rolls around on floor crying and beating fists on floor* GIMME BIGGER SWORD!!!
              You'll move even slower if you get that sword ^^
              But much hurt than before
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

*adds some mage whine*
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

dont u know "Archers and Knights" when u whine about something u lack The Mages here who only view the post LOL on ur whineys* i can hear them really im an archer btw and for me top cashier wins

but ye i want to hear mage whine if there is
                  Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-12-2013, 03:30 AM. Reason: edit to perfection
                  “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                  you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                  Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

i want better spells animation please....
                    **yay! i'm a mage that whines...
                    I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

dunno why ppl always compare pvp aspect to WB event. i believe, mage and knight are happy to face archer than themself or vice versa.
                      i never whine. i just stop playin archer then change to my alt mage. peace and easy.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                        dunno why ppl always compare pvp aspect to WB event. i believe, mage and knight are happy to face archer than themself or vice versa.
                        i never whine. i just stop playin archer then change to my alt mage. peace and easy.
                        Why not? Since there is a decent balance between the classes, the huge disparity at world boss is the next logical step to equalize.

Comment

i see a low br archer easy in top 1-2 at wb. and a knight has more patk than this archer allway end at 6-7th. cos because archer delphic deal 2x more dam than knight´s delphic.

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
                            i see a low br archer easy in top 1-2 at wb. and a knight has more patk than this archer allway end at 6-7th. cos because archer delphic deal 2x more dam than knight´s delphic.
                            And archers also get a lot more turns in wb

Comment

Knight - low mdef, high patk, lots of HP, moderate damage mostly to single opponents.

Mage - low pdef, high matk, low HP, moderate damage to single/multiple opponents.

Archer - mid range pdef/mdef, moderate patk, high crit rate, high damage to single opponent.

Thus archers mostly perform well in wb. While knights/mages struggle. Mages rule multiple opponent situations ie 3v3 arena. Knights rule in 1v1 situations where their HP can let them tank through.
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X