Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are archers the biggest whiners in the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
    Just curious, half of the threads on this forum are archer whine threads. They dominate almost every aspect of the game, except for pvp (they do a good job of it until knights develop much later in the game). I mean honesty, the biggest game (gold and daru) comes from World Boss, and archers completely own it. I am the best knight on my server, but due to me only getting 5 to 7 attacks per round I can only scratch the top 10. While archers consistently take top 1 or 2 every boss fight. I am struggling to keep my troops to my level (they are currently 4 levels below) because unless i balen up to max I cannot get top 3. So I ask, why do archers whine so much? You have it easy in catacombs, easy on campaign, easy at world boss, easy in dungeons. I just dont get it.
    Don't feel bad. What should really tick you off is an archer with 0% buff can outdamage a knight with 50% buff; an archer with 50% buff can *really* outdamage a knight with 100% buff. Oy vey!

Comment

archer mid range pdef/mdef? if you say knight low mdef and mage low pdef, then archer is low in both
      archer high crit rate? just lol
      mages struggle at WB? just lol as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Don't feel bad. What should really tick you off is an archer with 0% buff can outdamage a knight with 50% buff; an archer with 50% buff can *really* outdamage a knight with 100% buff. Oy vey!
        *giggle*

I love the explosion of OMG! When peeps realise stuff like that...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
          archer mid range pdef/mdef? if you say knight low mdef and mage low pdef, then archer is low in both
          archer high crit rate? just lol
          mages struggle at WB? just lol as well.
          Care to elaborate on your lol'ing or perhaps contribute constructively to the discussion?

Or is that lol'ing as much as we should expect from you?
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Just wondering everyone talks about archers blowing everyone away on dmg meters on WB however that doesn't seem to be the case for me. I am probably messing up but if someone could explain this too me I would appreciate it (with numbers), I have some stuff to do now but ill post up my numbers later. I have like 14k patk, 3k crit and I am getting 50-55k a round on average, while I can probably beat anyone on the server in dmg its no where near as easy as you make it out to be (like I said though I might just be using incorrect combos). Not to mention if everyone on the server went max buff + balen rev I am probably the only archer that would be in the top 3
            Last edited by R27403069; 02-13-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
              Just wondering everyone talks about archers blowing everyone away on dmg meters on WB however that doesn't seem to be the case for me. I am probably messing up but if someone could explain this too me I would appreciate it (with numbers), I have some stuff to do now but ill post up my numbers later. I have like 14k patk, 3k crit and I am getting 50-55k a round on average, while I can probably beat anyone on the server in dmg its no where near as easy as you make it out to be (like I said though I might just be using incorrect combos).
              I have 11k matk and Will destroyer @ 25%. I get about 20k a round.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                I have 11k matk and Will destroyer @ 25%. I get about 20k a round.
                Sorry I should have made it clear 50-55k was with full voucher, so like 21k patk. But the mages/warrior that are around my lvl can keep up with me/beat me (if I don't get crits).

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Why not? Since there is a decent balance between the classes, the huge disparity at world boss is the next logical step to equalize.
                  ya. but why my mage(alt-my 2nd char) can kill archer 2-3k more BR than me, yet my archer(main-my first char) is so hard to kill a mage with equal BR (yes i can kill but lose more than win)
                  maybe i just bad to play archer. oh well...
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
                    Sorry I should have made it clear 50-55k was with full voucher, so like 21k patk. But the mages/warrior that are around my lvl can keep up with me/beat me (if I don't get crits).
                    I'm sorry but you must be doing something wrong then. Archers have highest single target damage, their cooldowns line up for double hit much better and the only time I see knights on the meter are the ones spending balens to do it. I can't speak for knights but mages have a hard time with double hit and I miss a few every round due to a weaker cpu and connection dropping me from over 50k (the rare occasion it all goes smooth) to 41-43k and thus the only mages that come on the meter are those spending balens or are towards the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                      I'm sorry but you must be doing something wrong then. Archers have highest single target damage, their cooldowns line up for double hit much better and the only time I see knights on the meter are the ones spending balens to do it. I can't speak for knights but mages have a hard time with double hit and I miss a few every round due to a weaker cpu and connection dropping me from over 50k (the rare occasion it all goes smooth) to 41-43k and thus the only mages that come on the meter are those spending balens or are towards the bottom.
                      Yeah, I am sort of assuming I am doing something wrong. Though I have no clue what unless archers are suppose to be triple hitting.

Comment

Archers are not that bad of whiners, when you consider how much they suck at high levels, they do a pretty good job of being quite

Comment

Working...
                        X