Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are mages the smallest whiners in this forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick high damage AOE, casted big heals, casted HoTs...whats there to complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
      quick high damage AOE, casted big heals, casted HoTs...whats there to complain about?
      u know what mean balance? dmg+cd of this skill+rage cost of this skill+factors when this skill can be used n etc

if looking in deep, u can see how weak balance hear, n how sux mages here, i wanna choose another class, but time n hardwork wich i spend in my mage to much expensive for start new game, so i whine n continue whine xD
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

The classes are pretty well balanced in my opinion.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          u know what mean balance? dmg+cd of this skill+rage cost of this skill+factors when this skill can be used n etc

if looking in deep, u can see how weak balance hear, n how sux mages here, i wanna choose another class, but time n hardwork wich i spend in my mage to much expensive for start new game, so i whine n continue whine xD
          Now now, if you're real about wanting to sell your character (which is never going to happen, buddy), you should let people think your mage is the bestest evah! No one wants to buy a piece of **** mage off of you, you silly! Jeez, have you no commercial insight, what so ever??

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            you should let people think your mage is the bestest evah! No one wants to buy a piece of **** mage off of you, you silly! Jeez, have you no commercial insight, what so ever??
            Mah mage is the second bestest EVAH! Only yours is betah... *jelly*
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Now now, if you're real about wanting to sell your character (which is never going to happen, buddy), you should let people think your mage is the bestest evah! No one wants to buy a piece of **** mage off of you, you silly! Jeez, have you no commercial insight, what so ever??
              remember, price of any not only mean quality on this, but mean n how much time need to spend for achive it, so even if **** noob character , but 80 lvl for example , a lot of ppl will be glad to buy it

p.s. n my topic about suggestion, not about sell or not to sell, just exchange
              class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                remember, price of any not only mean quality on this, but mean n how much time need to spend for achive it, so even if **** noob character , but 80 lvl for example , a lot of ppl will be glad to buy it

p.s. n my topic about suggestion, not about sell or not to sell, just exchange
                Really? Must've been my horrible understanding of the English language, mistaken the word "Sold" in the title for actually meaning 'selling' instead of 'exchanging'... =_=

And still: you'd have to act as if it's the best toon ever. Telling how much **** it is really doesn't help, no matter how much time you've spend on it.

Comment

The topic of exchanging/selling accounts will stop here.
                  Keep the thread on topic. akirayama0ka's thread is irrelevant to this thread, so quit derailing this thread.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Trainwreck is as trainwreck does... Just goes to show us mages *can* whine, jeez. How's that for on topic?

Comment

Really? Must've been my horrible understanding of the English language, mistaken the word "Sold" in the title for actually meaning 'selling' instead of 'exchanging'... =_=

And still: you'd have to act as if it's the best toon ever. Telling how much **** it is really doesn't help, no matter how much time you've spend on it.

i know thta my english ****, bcs i no need in this language in real life xD but u must understand that TIME the most bigger price in this world, for example its browser all content r limited in time, u cant get so much exp per day, just imagine take 80 lvl how much? its around 7-8 months, bcs ppl on my server heavy cashers just took 70 lvl but our server already 6 months old, n u think that this 6 months cost nothing? omg dude xD where u work if u work? sarcasm

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                      The topic of exchanging/selling accounts will stop here.
                      Keep the thread on topic. akirayama0ka's thread is irrelevant to this thread, so quit derailing this thread.
                      this young troll started, not i, dont heart me pls -_-
                      class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

the reason why mages don't complain, because the learn curve is low, no matter how stupid you are, you can still do well by using mages.

The only trick to play mages is spamming aoe (damage or heal)

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                          the reason why mages don't complain, because the learn curve is low, no matter how stupid you are, you can still do well by using mages.

The only trick to play mages is spamming aoe (damage or heal)
                          Even then, I hear that Mages have very low defense, so wouldn't that be something to argue with?
                          Or is it because the amount of DPS they can put out compensates for the low defense?

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            Even then, I hear that Mages have very low defense, so wouldn't that be something to argue with?
                            Or is it because the amount of DPS they can put out compensates for the low defense?
                            Define low? You mean relatively speaking, and PDEF or Mdef? I see a lot of mages with a higher Mdef than Matt, and with a proper PDEF as well. I guess it depends on their playing style and priorities.

Comment

Define low? You mean relatively speaking, and PDEF or Mdef? I see a lot of mages with a higher Mdef than Matt, and with a proper PDEF as well. I guess it depends on their playing style and priorities.
                              Indeed, that is true. Maybe it's under the impression that Mages would put all their points into Intelligence.

Comment

They can get the same PDEF as Knights/archers can get MDEF, only they have aoe which burns the opposing troops much faster, AND can heal themselves for large amounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X