This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lev 80,85,90,95 cata floor gem drops

hi anyone can answer me, are lev 80, 85,90 and 95 cata florr drop like random level gems, because for months i get random drop ,most of the times are level 1 gems from those lev 80,85,90 and 95 cata floor, very very rare getting lev 3 gems , and i always use crypt key.ty

any moderator can help me, with this answer or any player . tyvm ( and already submit ticket long long times ago for this matter ,until now , no answer... like usual...) i just wanna know, is it the gems dropp really random too for lev 80,85,90 and 95 cata floor (and i always use crypt keys) and mostly only 1 floor give me lev 3 gems, sometimes not even drooped, instead giving me lev 1 gems or lev 2 , only got 100% those gems from lev 100
    Last edited by donatkentang; 02-11-2013, 07:17 PM.

I thought level 60, 70, 80, and 90 dropped level 2 gems with a chance for level 3 gems. The x5 levels drop the level 1 (and level 2?) ones.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      I thought level 60, 70, 80, and 90 dropped level 2 gems with a chance for level 3 gems. The x5 levels drop the level 1 (and level 2?) ones.
      let me ss u and i use crypkeys , and its happen for weeks for me alreadyClick image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	497.3 KB
ID:	1664279

Comment

see that gems dropps, sometimes even worse no lev 3 gems from those florr, all lev 1 gem dropss. only lev 100 give me 100 % lev 3 gems wow, lol already happens in 1 months and feww weekss...now it **** me off,lol , coz when i aks my friend they siad they get lev 2 and lev 3 most of the time... and me get lev 1 gems....

Comment

You're showing the aggregate sum of what you accumulated. Check out the crypt levels and let the mouse hover over them and you'll see the drops - at least for the x0 levels.

Nice edit of your OP. I see you corrected your error.

Comment

to bad i finish my rusn today, i will do after reset, but i swear, lol sometimes its even give me lev 2 crystaloid.... and lev 1 gems like almost of the times from lev 85,90 and 95 florr

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
              to bad i finish my rusn today, i will do after reset, but i swear, lol sometimes its even give me lev 2 crystaloid.... and lev 1 gems like almost of the times from lev 85,90 and 95 florr
              That's not possible.

You get other drops on random floors. x5 and x0 floors have their gem rewards mostly fixed.

Comment

That's not possible.

You get other drops on random floors. x5 and x0 floors have their gem rewards mostly fixed.
                thats happento me mate...... and i post ticket about this feww weekks ago , and like usual auto and no answer, post it again today, if wht u tell me right, then i lossing many gems from those cata, been doing cata blitz to 99 like lamost 2 months not really 2 months, but 1 months and feww weekss... sighh haizzz,lol

Comment

You will ALWAYS get a gem drop from x0 and x5. The other drops can happen at any floor. The higher level gem drops are low but they do happen.

Is this more of a complaint thread about level 3 gems not dropping for 60, 70, 80 and/or 90?

Comment

You will ALWAYS get a gem drop from x0 and x5. The other drops can happen at any floor. The higher level gem drops are low but they do happen.

Is this more of a complaint thread about level 3 gems not dropping for 60, 70, 80 and/or 90?
                    yes plus see those crystaloid i get from boss flor as weell, dont forget 95 florr mate, get lev 1 gems as well from there lol fok my wartune toons

( those high florr sill giving me lev 1 gems drops most all the time : 80,85,90 and 95 for weeks)
                    Last edited by donatkentang; 02-11-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

yes plus see those crystaloid i get from boss flor as weell, dont forget 95 florr mate, get lev 1 gems as well from there lol fok my wartune toons
                      But x5 floors get level 1 gems with a chance for level 2 (I may be wrong about the level 2 thing)... that's just how it is.

Comment

But x5 floors get level 1 gems with a chance for level 2 (I may be wrong about the level 2 thing)... that's just how it is.
                        not for my characters...lol haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me back my gemsssss,lol, so any moderator can help with this, all those crsytaloid that sometime s i get from boss florr, and all those lev 1 gems i get from those higher floors like 70,75,80,85,90 and 95
                        Last edited by donatkentang; 02-11-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

90273 thats the ticket number and ty

Comment

yeah, i wonder myself. by the cata level description:-

level 1-49 random level 1 gem
                            50-70 random level 2 gem
                            80-99 random level 2@3 gem
                            level 100 confirm level 3 gem

however, it seems like only the level 50 & 100 reward is true. level x5 & x0 we can still get level 1 gem as reward. by the way, based on my experience, level 50 cata confirm level 2 gem.

yup, it's possible. i often get those crystaloid myself too..

That's not possible.

i don't think so. it's really random even for x0 & x5 (maybe the odds are much smaller compared to other levels though), except for level 50 (confirm level 2 gem) & 100 (confirm level 3 gem).
                            Last edited by R24152717; 02-11-2013, 10:41 PM.
                            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
                              yeah, i wonder myself. by the cata level description:-

level 1-49 random level 1 gem
                              50-70 random level 2 gem
                              80-99 random level 2@3 gem
                              level 100 confirm level 3 gem

however, it seems like only the level 50 & 100 reward is true. level 1 -99 we can still get level 1 gem as reward. by the way, based on my experience, level 50 cata confirm level 2 gem.

yup, it's possible. i often get those crystaloid myself too..

i don't think so. it's really random even for x0 & x5 (maybe the odds are much smaller compared to other levels though), except for level 50 (confirm level 2 gem) & 100 (confirm level 3 gem).
                              yakin boss karena yg lain gw tanya klo dr lev 85 keats harusnya minimal lev 2 gem ,gw malah pake crypt key lagi tiap hari, coba lo cek deh tulisnanya dicatacomb explanation florrnya random lev 2 gem sama lev 3 gem ga ada lev 1
                              Last edited by donatkentang; 02-11-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X