Enhanced Deflection & Regen Astral?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Deflection & Regen Astral?

Can someone tell me what and if I will see something that tells me when these astrals trigger?

Also, has anyone had any success using Deflection on WB?

Thanks

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    Can someone tell me what and if I will see something that tells me when these astrals trigger?

Thanks
    deflection doesnt count towards gold in wb i think

Comment

I ran a few campaigns and did see the regen work. It quickly shows green number of hp regen. Haven't noticed anything on deflection yet.

Comment

Deflection works the same as the Knight's Reflect Damage when it proc's. When the enemy hits you they'll take % of the damage they dish to you immediately. That astral is really nasty when you have a 50% return rate and get hit by an attack that does 10k damage...the attacker immediately regrets that.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          Deflection works the same as the Knight's Reflect Damage when it proc's. When the enemy hits you they'll take % of the damage they dish to you immediately. That astral is really nasty when you have a 50% return rate and get hit by an attack that does 10k damage...the attacker immediately regrets that.
          Thanks for the info. I only have both of these at level 3 right now. Trying to get my mdef to 5 first.

So the only way I would notice is by looking at an enemy's hp and see if it goes down when they attack me?

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post

Thanks
            Never use deflection on wb,
            trust me, never.
            It just killing boss faster. You won't get any bonus gold and daru.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

my g.m. prefers the enhanced regen, with her 3k block she says she's like a vampire plus, i never heal her on the first boss of Moon and she's at almost full life when we are done. I dont even use suntoria. Its good.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                my g.m. prefers the enhanced regen, with her 3k block she says she's like a vampire plus, i never heal her on the first boss of Moon and she's at almost full life when we are done. I dont even use suntoria. Its good.
                I had considered going with the enhanced regen astral too. Getting it to lvl 5 with my damage output...yea that would be nice to see me heal over 5k points of damage all of a sudden
                Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  I had considered going with the enhanced regen astral too. Getting it to lvl 5 with my damage output...yea that would be nice to see me heal over 5k points of damage all of a sudden
                  Oh, but Illusion and Defection are nasti combo when active at the same time ^,..,^
                  It happen many time for me. I just lost 1 hp, but my attaker got half of the original damage attack.
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

That's another astral I thought about going with. It just sucks everything costs so much gold and with the red astrals coming out...yea not gonna be so easy to experiment with things anymore
                    Yitien:

Comment

Working...
                    X