Vip Token Guide for new comers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip Token Guide for new comers

Thought i'd share some tips and guides for the new players as to how you use your VIP tokens the proper way.
    and i want to make it a short/quick guide.

lets see the Vip benefits first
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip.benefits.OSite.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	1734391
    Note: you can further check the VIP benefits in-game just click the VIP icon there

Lets take a look at non-cashier player. b4 we proceed with the proper spinning of your VIP coins.
    Now when you reach Lv.10 you will unlock the lv10 Box as reward. You will get x1 free VIP Trial in it, which when you open the box it will immediately prompt you to use it. But don't use it yet. Just refresh your game and then all items will be sent to your Bag don't worry if your bag is full, which i doubt. It will be sent on your mail as mail item. (i still have it in my vault)

Name:	Vip.Trial..JPG
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	1734392

Guide: Proper way of spinning your VIP coin.
    You need at least 36 coins for a total of 8pins to get the 500k.gold and x5 skeleton kyes
    Tips: if u want lv50 jewels you need to start saving your skeleton keys now for MPD (muti-Player-Dungeon) use.

Name:	VIP spin.JPG
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1734393
    its either you get the 500k.gold at 7th spin or the 8th spin same with skel.keys on this matter

Now you know how to spin your VIP coins, now i want to add something.
    base in my personal experience. In VIP spin ther is i think "fix" items or 100% that you will get in your 8spins
    this are.. the 20k, 60k, 500k gold and the skel. keys x5
    note: i think the green (square colored) item is 100% sure.. sure..

Name:	VIP.spin2.JPG
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1734394 Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP.spin3.JPG
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1734395
    so as you can see ther is 4 "GooD, well worth it, bonus Items"

btw.. if u dont see this 4 excellent bonuses just click the X and try again, until u see them.
    Note: its "Your choice" what you want to get. this 4 best items or the rare items that you have a 1 over 100 chance to get.

Name:	retry spin.JPG
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1734396
    i think this is all there is to know bout this guide. but if i found something new ima share it here..
    i hope this helps the new comers enjoy
    Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-12-2013, 12:31 AM. Reason: edit to perfection :))
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary
Working...
X