Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There A Point in Time When Goddess Blessing More Important

than Pdef or Mdef point values?

Yes. When you hit 50 or 60 (I did it when I hit 60) you'll want to have the Goddess Blessing astral (orange). If you get it to at least lvl 5 you'll see a good drop in the damage you are taking. My defenses are far from good but with that astral and my hp...I do pretty good.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      Yes. When you hit 50 or 60 (I did it when I hit 60) you'll want to have the Goddess Blessing astral (orange). If you get it to at least lvl 5 you'll see a good drop in the damage you are taking. My defenses are far from good but with that astral and my hp...I do pretty good.
      I'm at level 52 with pdef/mdef around 6400. My gold goddess blessing is currently level 4. Once I get GB to level 5 at what point do you think it will outshine the point defense astrals?

Comment

Personally I would keep the point defense astrals. I would lvl that to 5 and hold onto that when you hit 60. That way you don't lose those defense astrals. If you prefer depending on the scenario you are facing you can keep them all and swap the goddess blessing out for one of them. For example you are doing GA with 2 knights and you are in the middle with a knight in front and behind you. You know you aren't going to take a lot of patk unless the knight in front gets killed. Swap out your pdef astral for your Goddess Blessing and you take a lot less from mages since that will be your primary concern. Change your toon to complete, I guess is the word I'll use, your team. But long story short...hold onto the defense astrals. Just my suggestion though.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

more important than the p def and m def the answer quite frankly is no, you want to combine goddess with the others goddess would never be a suitable replacement for them though

Comment

I agree with Dethmatic here, there is no point when GB is more important that PDEF or MDEF astrals but is important to use in conjuction. Remember you will have five astral slots at 50, six at 60 and so on.... So you don't have to sacrifice one for the other.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

At lvl 46 I run matk, pdef, Will destroyer and goddess blessing.

I swapped out my mdef. It works for me.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I'm with deth and serrin. As a knight 40+ I ran Force,Willpower, Fortitude, Goddes Blessing(all golds) and at 50 I added in Gold Will destroyer. 40-49 the only time I would swap astrals is during World boss where I'd drop my Fort out for my Will Destroyer.

Comment

my astrals as a newly turned 60 mage are : pristine mystically, enhanced will destroyer, refined will power(only purple left to change), pristine fortitude, enhanced illusion and refined goddess blessing, i love this set up and ever since i added the EGB to my astrals i dominate bg now and have had much better success in fighting in cross server arena/ so i stick with my statement use in conjunction not as replacement

Comment

As an archer it seems we are at a disadvantage in arming GB due to having to equip an extra crit+ astral.

Patk, Crit+, Pdef, Mdef, Crit %. No room at 50 level. I can't see dropping 25% crit base damage. Guess I'll have to wait till 60. Appreciate all the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                      As an archer it seems we are at a disadvantage in arming GB due to having to equip an extra crit+ astral.

Patk, Crit+, Pdef, Mdef, Crit %. No room at 50 level. I can't see dropping 25% crit base damage. Guess I'll have to wait till 60. Appreciate all the comments.
                      yeah as archer keep the crits as mage i didn't add to 60 myself

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                        than Pdef or Mdef point values?
                        the answer is yeah, orange pdef astro gives 216 same with mdef astros while the goddess blessing is 3% reduced damage. (attack - def)/ 2 = base damage. so a lvl 1 pdef astro gives -108 damage while you get 3% less from goddess. 108/.03 = 3,600 damage taken is the point where both remove the same amount of damage. now if you consider that goddess effects both mattack and pattack then it becomes equal in value at 1,800 damage. the weaker you gems p/m def gems are the more goddess blessing will work for you.

Comment

worth if ur HP allready HIT min 20K++.

Comment

Seen nobody mentioned aegis major, anyone know which is better goddess blessing or aegis major? what the difference besides one by points and other by %?

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              At lvl 46 I run matk, pdef, Will destroyer and goddess blessing.

I swapped out my mdef. It works for me.
                              Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                              Seen nobody mentioned aegis major, anyone know which is better goddess blessing or aegis major? what the difference besides one by points and other by %?
                              Same as me, Ginger, I don't need to use willpower, but instead choose, well, aegis major... (I still don't have goddess blessing)...

As about the aegis major Chrisnetika, those astrals are both good, no one is better than the other... Aegis reduces more damage if the damage is less than 1325, but if the damage is more than 1325, goddess blessing reduces more than aegis.

That is why, aegis works so very well in catacomb (the eye does 1 damage to me), and mpd... (goddess blessing would work well in arena duel, and, um, those quests in which the boss hits hard)... Anyways, personally, I plan to use aegis and goddess blessing both at the same time, when i get to level 50.
                              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X