Is There A Point in Time When Goddess Blessing More Important

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
    Seen nobody mentioned aegis major, anyone know which is better goddess blessing or aegis major? what the difference besides one by points and other by %?
    nothing else is the difference from what you said. goddess blessing since it works on a % basics will decrease a lot more than aegis astral, especially as people hit harder. if people hit over 1.3k get goddess blessing, simple. Oh and you cannot use them both at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
      Oh and you cannot use them both at the same time.
      Really? Are you sure? Will the system apprehend you if you tried to equip those 2 astrals at the same time?
      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

you are simply not allowed to equip both RGB and aegis at the same time.. like u cant equip purple fortitude and orange one at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
          you are simply not allowed to equip both RGB and aegis at the same time.. like u cant equip purple fortitude and orange one at the same time
          NO! I don't want to believe it!!! I'll try it on my own, to see it in my own eyes. T_T
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
            more important than the p def and m def the answer quite frankly is no, you want to combine goddess with the others goddess would never be a suitable replacement for them though
            Goddess is better than pdef and mdef no question at higher levels. If you get it to say 10% reduced damage and you get hit for 20k damage thats 2k you don't get hit for because of goddess. How much pdef or mdef would you need to reduce the same amount of damage? And godess works for both pdef and mdef at the same time. Now think about level 80 when you are taking 50k hits. The higher the numbers the more valuable the % based astrals become.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
              As an archer it seems we are at a disadvantage in arming GB due to having to equip an extra crit+ astral.

Patk, Crit+, Pdef, Mdef, Crit %. No room at 50 level. I can't see dropping 25% crit base damage. Guess I'll have to wait till 60. Appreciate all the comments.
              For PVP, if you hit hard enough, you kill them before they can kill you. Many archers I know just try to end the battle ASAP.

But like what everyone said, EGB over MDEF/PDEF until your own MDEF/PDEF is high enough.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

It's been a while since I posted. Ironically I just drew the gold Aegis Major a couple of minutes ago, but from your comments it doesn't seem that beneficial too me as I take more damage than 1300. And a prior poster is correct. You can't equip both AM and BG at the same time. I tried. I've been working getting my Pdef to to level 5 which i finally did so my goddess blessing is still level 4.

I am really beginning to get frustrated with the game. I pride myself on trying to have a solid defense, but it seems like all the work I put into it means squat. Both my Pdef/Mdef values are very close to 8000 and yet mages just wipe me out with RoF and Meteor. My attack isn't bad with Patk being 11.4K at level 57. Maybe I'm just stupid thinking an archer could have good D and it mean something. Archers are attackers so maybe I need to focus alot more on Patk instead.

My only hope is that when new troops come out that I will be able to preform better. I stopped leveling my knights at 52 and have about 40 million daru saved up.

Thanks again for all the comments.

Comment

Working...
                X